The Truth spills

KIAHS POV
6 hours later

I woke up on my bed and had a huge headache. I tried to get up but my muscles weren't cooperating. "Kiah?! Oh my god hang on!" Nash says and helps me up. I put my arm around him and my legs nearly give out. I find my strength and start walking slowly. Nash leads me to cams hotel room and I don't fight. I walk in and sit down and everyone has there attention on me. "Kiah please tell us why you have those bruises." I take a minute to think and the I rub my stomach. I took out my phone. These three girls beat me up because I was with u guys. I texted Nash. Nash nearly flipped out. Nash took me out in the hallway and started asking me questions. My head started to spin and I got dizzy. I closed my eyes and did what I didn't think I'd do to shut him up, I kissed him. I pulled away quickly and texted him to stop asking questions. He stood there and I just left seeing he was lost I his own world. I took a cab and went to go look around town. I stopped by Starbucks and heard a familiar voice. Carson? I turned around and saw him standing a few ft away. "Kiah! Omg!" He screamed. I started to walk really fast. "No please don't run again" he said and grabbed my wrist. "Kiah I know I fucked up in the past and there isn't one day that goes by without me thinking about how much of an ass I was. Ok I'm sorry. I want to be friends with you?" He exclaimed. I sat there and thought about it. I nodded my head and he jumped and hugged me which hurt due to my bruises. I winced and he looked at me. He lifted my shirt and gasped. He pulled me into a hug and didn't let go. I pulled away from him and said I had to go. We exchanged numbers and left. I went and got ice cream for the others and gummy worms for myself. I went back and handed them their ice cream. I went to our room to give Nash his. The door to the bathroom was creeped open so I got my camera and opened the door. Nash was in the shower singing shake it off by Taylor swift. I quietly laughed and sat by the door video taping. I got to the point where I was laughing so hard and Nash heard me. He opened the curtain and was shocked. "Kiag don't!!!" He said embarrassed. He was about to get out so I got up and ran to cams room. I heard Nash scream. I hid my phone in my boot and waited by Cameron and Shawn. Nash came in, in a pair of shorts and no shirt.

Nash's POV

I barged into cams too and Kiah was behind him and Shawn. "Kiah give Me your phone." She pointed to the small dresser by the bed. I walked toward it and checked it. It wasn't there I turned around and kiah wasn't there. I turned to Shawn and Cameron and they shrugged and smiled. I ran out the door and saw kiah running down the hall. I chased her and about 30 min later I caught up to her and pinned her against a wall. She looked down and I leaned into her neck and whispered "give me your phone babe," I said and smiled. She was breathing heavily. She plays her Hand on my chest and slowly moved it down. I stopped her hand moved it up. She moved her hand away and started to play with the hem of my shorts. I relaxed A Little and leaned in towards her neck. All the sudden she dodged and ran. I cursed and ran after her. I saw her run to our room, but she locked it guess where the key is, in the room. I went down to the lobby and got an extra key. I went in and kyra was sitting by the window listening to music. She didn't hear me come in so I sat down and watched her. She started to sing. She sang the weight. I videos her and smiled. She was so beautiful, and her voice was amazing. She hit the perfect notes and everything. I dozed off and before I could snap back kiah grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I kept tripping over my feet so I was late chasing her. I couldn't find her. I wandered around the floors of the hotel and Made my way down to the pool. Kiah was sitting on the edge of the pool and holding her face. "Kiah are you o-?" I was cut off. She was looking at clips of videos on my phone. Videos fans had made me and the others. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped up and instantly wiped her tears. She handed me my phone and walked away. I turned it on and it was on a video of all of us and skits of us hanging out with kiah and a familiar song played on it.

A thousand years by Christina perri. A tear slipped from my face and I rushed to find kiah.

KIAHS POV

I took Nash's phone and deleted the video he took of me singing. I looked through his videos and watched a bunch of skits with me in them and there was this one inparticular skit that I found shitty. There were small skits of me and nash together and all of us hugging and me in the hospital. So many memories came back and I got dizzy and confused. I handed nash his phone and left. I texted Carson.

Me: is it ok if we hang out?

Carson: yea of course is everything alright?

Me: yea.

Carson: ok come by in an hour.

Carson gave me his address. I rushed up to the rooms and kissed the guys cheek and texted them that if be back soon. I left and before I did I left nash a note. I drove over too the store and got some candy. I texted and called Carson a bunch of times out he didn't manage to pick up so I went to his house and knocked on the door. A few minutes afterwards, a dark haired girl answered the door.
"Uh, I....is Carson here?" I asked her.
"Oh my god, kiah is that you?!?!?!"she asked. I was confused.
"It's me Elli, holy shit u look,...um good," she said hesitatingly. I suddenly started to feel tears rising and out of no where I saw Carson in a pair of jeans just stand there and stare at me.
"Oh shit kiah I'm so s-." I stopped him and wiped away my tears. I walked away and cried my heart out. This is the second time. I guess people never change.