Getting comfy

SHAWNS POV

Kiah was snuggled in my chest and she was sleeping so peacefully. Small snores escaped her mouth and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm super happy I made this choice. I could finally call her mine. It is now 5 am. All I can do is sit here and smile at the fact that I have the most perfect girl ever. No questions asked. I made my choice and we are both happy. She's happy. I've never seen her happy and I'm glad I'm the guy to make her smile. After all she's been through Im the guy here for her. And I'm proud.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt kiah shift. I looked down at her and she was sitting there playing with the strings on my sweater. "Hey beautiful," I said and she smiled, i pecked her lips because...hey why the hell not haha. She giggled. Everyday she drives me insane. I can't imagine my life without her. "What's up" she said in her soft morning voice. I smiled and stared at her. She was making serious eye contact with me. It was like she was eye fucking me(idk if that's real). "Why are u staring at me?" She asked. All I could do was smile. "Whaaat!" She asked again. "️Haha, ur adorable. I'm so lucky." I replied and she stared at the ceiling blankly. "Yea well ur obviously going crazy. I ain't nothin special," she said and started to get up.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her on the bed. By now she was laying on to of me. "Ur something special to me, got it? Nothing will change that baby girl." I said. She sighed and laid her head on my chest. I sat there playing with her hair. I love this girl.

GILINSKYS POV

I swear Chloe is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'd risk my life for her. I woke up next to Chloe and our face were inches apart. I heard shawn and kiah talking. Shawns really good for her. I've never heard her speak or anything and shawn helped her get out of her comfort zone. Chloe helped too. Me and shawn have the best girls. Nothing will change that. Chloe grunted and looked up at me. "Hey Gilinsky what are you doing." She asked in her beautiful morning voice.

"Other than waking up next to the most perfect girl in the world? Nothing why?" I smirked. "Ur such a cheese all Gilinsky!" She said and threw a pillow at me turning her back and hiding under the blankets. "Guys not to interrupt ur flirting session but I'm hungry..." Kiah said and we all looked at her in shock except for Chloe. Me and shawn just looked at her. Her face turned red and she hid under the covers. "Baby girl we've never seen u eat!" Shawn said. I nodded my head. "I've been hungry the entire time I was with u guys. And I eat whenever I'm with Chloe. I just had anorexic problems." Shawn looked at her."if u ever cut,starve or anything else, I'm gonna....idk what I'm gonna do but don't do it!" He exclaimed.

Kiah smirked. "I can't make any promises!" She said and jumped out of the bed and out of the room. Shawn ran after her and tripped on his face. Me and Chloe were laughing so hard.

KIAHS POV

I ran out the door and down the halls and I could here a big thump. I laughed knowing that shawn probably tripped. I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone....great. It was nash. "Hey." I said quietly. "Hey what's up? Why are u running?" He asked. "SHAWNS chasing me." I said and smirked because he's a slow runner. "Oh,well I was just gonna go get breakfast u want to come?" I shrugged and we were off. "I'll race you?" I said in a more questioned tone. "Ok...1...2-" I cut him off and ran on two. "Hey u cheated!" I heard him yell. I made it down first with him following behind and we both nudged eachother. "I'm so hungry!" I said and nash looked at me wide eyed.

"Why does everyone look at me like that when I say that!" I yelled. "Maybe because u never eat and ur never hungry. Ur always taking us by surprise so expect it a lot child." "I ain't no child, don't make me punch u again," I threatened and he stepped back. I grabbed some cereal and ate it. "So, how are you?" He asked. "I'm alright, hbu?" "I'm good, I got the best gal finally talking to me, even though she punched me, I'm happy!" He said causing me to chuckle. "And u smile now! Damn girl ur full of surprises." He exclaimed. I shrugged and we continued to eat. I wonder were shawn is. Lol. What a dork.

SHAWNS POV

I was searching for kiah and heard two voices in the breakfast area. I peeked over and saw kiah and nash eating and laughing together. Anger rose inside of me. I calmed down. Kiahs dating me and I trust her with all of my heart and ik her and Nash are just friends. I walked in and grabbed a muffin😏. "Hey muffin man!" Kiah said and kissed my cheek. "Hey baby girl," I said and kissed hers. "Are u guys dating?"nash asked and looked Alittle pissed. Kiah nodded in confusion. Nash left. Kiah shrugged it off and took a bite of my muffin. "Aye get ur own!" I giggled and grabbed my muffin.

She pulled me in for a kiss and got up to leave. At Least she thought she was. I grabbed her arm and kissed her softly. I chucked my muffin and placed my hands on her cheeks. She giggled causing us to break the kiss. "So what are we doing today babe?" I asked while we walked back to our room hand In hand. She stopped and thought. "Babe?" Her face lit up and she ran to the room, I ran after her and made it to the room and kiah screamed. I looked over and fell to the floor laughing....😂

JACKS POV

When kiah and shawn left me and Chloe started to just randomly make out. She was a really good kisser. Me and Chloe got into the moment and before we knew it our clothes were off(Chloe im sorry😂😂😂😂). I was about to "stick it" in then BAM! The door flew open and kiah screamed and started laughing along with shawn.

Me and Chloe fell off the bed and tried covering ourselves. Chloe was beat red as well as me. We all let it pass by. Well me and Chloe did. But shawn and Kiah kept crackin jokes. We were on our way to Walmart, "ok me and Chloe will go since u guys can't keep ur hands to urself and y and shawn." Kiah said laughing, Chloe glared at her and we were their. I kissed Chloe and shawn kissed kiah and we were off.

Me and Shawn were looking for just random stuff for pranks and the girls went to look for clothes. Shawn threw a box at me that said Trojan. I shot him a death look and threw them back. We spent basically the entire day shopping. We met up at the register. Me and Shawn got silly string, fake blood, a lot of fake stuff, and some more. The girls got abunch of shirts, pants, shirts, bras, panties,etc.

We went back to the hotel and decide to just have a lazy movie day. We all fell asleep around 10pm. "I love you baby girl." I said to kiah. "I love you to shawn." She said and I held her in my chest and we both fell asleep.
                               _____

LOVE YOU ALL. Thx for reading, ️haha. Chloe im sorry but I had to it was FRIKEN hilarious,