Secrets

NASHS POV

We both leaned in, steadily focusing on the moment. Kyra stopped mid way and looked down. "Kyra?" She looked ups t me on the verge of tears and I pulled her in. Hugging Her tightly and nestling her into my co caving body compared to her petite and delicate form. She started to breathe heavily and I tried calming her down, after a few minutes......she stopped breathing! "KYRA!" "Kyra this isn't funny!" "Kyra please!" This can't be happening.

I rushed her to the car and drove quickly to the hospital. They immediately took her in and asked me for numbers. "Oh no need to call anyone!" I stated and she shrugged it off and left.

2 hrs later

"Mr nash Grier!?" The nurse said and I got up and walked over to her. "So she's had major blood loss. I suggest keeping all eyes on her and don't leave her in any room alone wi-" I cut the nurse off. " wait so how the fuck did she lose blood whe-" I stopped and my jaw dropped.

"Anyways may I suggest keeping her away from any objects that may harm her and make sure she eats alit because part of this is losing nutrients and vitamins?" She questioned and I nodded taking all of the information needed in. She let me in and I rushed towards kyra where she was peacefully sleeping.

Her breathe steadier than before, her makeup washed off revealing her pale looks. Even now she looked beautiful. I scanned her body and looked at her wrapped arm not realizing it was there before. I unwrapped to it delicately and started to cry. More than enough cuts on her arm and i don't even know why. I wasn't there to stop her and I should've been. I wrapped it back up and say down waiting.

I soon fell asleep.

KYRAS POV

I woke up in a white room, the hospital and suddenly remembered what happened. I looked over only to find a sleeping nash who looked wrecked. I small laugh escaped my pursed lips and he looked up immediately, not so sleepy after all I guess. "Kyra!" He said and rushed over to me grabbing my hand. I was still faint from the accident.

Nash started crying cause ing me to cry and hurt. This isn't an everyday thing, and I hate how much pain I've put these boys through, maybe it's best I do go...."the duck U are! Your worth the pain!" Nash yelled. I looked at him,"was i speaking out loud, I said nervously and he nodded. We sat in silence for what seemed like a really long Time. "Nash what time is it," I said lightly. "8 am," he replied and I weakly nodded my head.

"Why'd you do this?" He asked. I looked away and shrugged. " this person has been texting shawn everyday at around 2 am. EVERYDAY! And I answered and somehow everything she says shatters my heart. Always explaining she had fun last night and it just hurts. How much pain I've put all of u through. I came uninvited to UR home! I mean I....i don't know!" I said and tears started to spill.

Nash wiped my tears and caressed my face. "We were willing to take U in,and I'm glad we did, baby girl u are my life and I'd out anything before you. I love you so much. Don't give up....for me! And smile, if u can't find a reason to, do it for me." He said and kept his hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Before I completely did I felt the bed dip and two arms wrap lightly around my waist making sure to be soft. I turned facing him. "Where did u get this curly hair?" He said. "And the color, fuck child did u dye this?" He said and I laughed and shook my head. "Nah it's all natural. Color, curls everything." I explained and he smiled. He kissed my forehead and we sat there in silence.

Not an awkward silence, a peaceful silence. Nash was there for me. He saved me. Nash has been there for me my entire year. Yes we've had our ups and downs but we got closer. I fell asleep.

1hr later

I woke up panting and out of breathe. My heart monitor was beeping really fast and I could barely see nash. My vision started to get blurry. Nash was screaming and people were dragging him out. "Kyra stay strong please! Kyra no please!!! Don't leave me! Kyra!!!!"

His words grew fainter and all the machines became louder. I started to scream at the nurse and doctor. They were trying to pin me down. I screamed louder and started to cry, my vision became blurrier and blurrier by the minute and my heart was racing faster than ever. I couldn't take this. I started shaking and trying to take the wires out of my arms and legs but I couldn't. See and stop moving. I tried to shift but I couldn't, I was soon laid on the hospital bed and a needle was currently being shot into me. I yelped and started panting. Faint voices. "It's not working!!!" "Come on we're gonna lose her!!!" I was going to die and no one can save me. This is for the better. All the guys could be happy. I suddenly started having flashbacks of all the guys and moments we had together, the last thought clicked on my head.....you're worth the pain....

And with that my vision blurred completely leaving it pitch black for my sight and I stopped breathing. Monitors beeping like crazy. "We're losing her get her help now!!!!" "KYRA PLEASE DONT. GO!!!!!!!! KYRA STAY WITH ME!" I heard NASHS voice last and faded away slowly. By now I was gone. every moment, right there I had realized what an amazing family I had.

(Listen to sad and slow violin music, it's in the image thingy so listen to that while reading this part slowly and I swear u will be cryin!)

Images replayed. As nash kissed me that night we met, to where shawn sang to me because I cried. The tears nash and shawn and the others cried for me. I was a bad luck charm. Meant to be thrown away at some point. I love them..........

SHIT JM MAKING MYSELF CRY, ANYWAY THATS ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AHAH SORRY BUT THATS HOW I ROLL. HOPE U GIS LIKE IT. THIS CHAPTERS PRETTY SAD!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS! YOUR ALL AMAZING ASF