adoption!?!?!

CAMERONS POV

Just as I saw nash book it down the stairs I followed him. I'm pretty sure the girl had heard our conversation. That can't be good. Nash and I ran out of the house and after the girl. I got In The car and got nash. We drove around the block searching for her. We finally found her laying on the sidewalk a few miles out. She was sleeping and breathing hard. Nash picked her up and set her in the car. Just as we were about to pull up to the house she woke up and jumped out of the car. I slammed on the brakes and looked at nash in horror.

NASHS POV

It took me a few seconds to realize that the girl had jumped out of the car. I got out and ran after her. She was a really fast runner and she was hard to catch up to but after awhile I got her. She squirmed in my grip so I threw her over my shoulder and walked to the house. I set her in my room and closed the door. She crawled to the corner and looked down. " ok look, I promise I will not put u in an orphanage. But we need to make adjustments"? She continued to look down. "Huh", I sighed. Cameron walked in with all the other guys. Now the girl was really scared. She couldn't stop moving. Cameron handed her a phone. It was brand new. He explained to me what its for.

CAMERONS POV

"This is so she can text us. She obviously won't look or talk to us so me and the jacks got her the phone". Nash agreed to the idea. I told nash and the others that there contacts were already put in. I watched the girl grab the phone. She seemed to be scrolling through something. All of the sudden I get a text; why, I smiled and replied. Because we need to talk. She looked at the phone and I have no clue if she had emotion. She put the phone down. I'm guessing she didn't reply.

KIAHS POV

I texted the contact that had said cameron. I looked up and realized it was the tan one.I thought to myself, great now I need to know who the others are. I didn't bother to reply back to cameron. All the guys huddled around me which made me nervous and scared me. I Tried scooting back but I was against the wall. After a bit the guys had left except for the dark haired one. I got a text. It was from a guy named nash. Hey are u alright. It said. I asked who it was and got an instant reply back. The one across from u . I set my phone down and huddled up on the bed. I felt like I was being watched. Ugh. Later the guys had asked me to come down for dinner. I went down and sat further away from them. Nash handed me a plate already made. I texted him thank you and he replied with a simple welcome. I was put Ina group convo with all of them.

Cameron: let's talk

Me: ....

Jack and jack: come on. Please.

All of the sudden a question popped up that I wish hadn't and it was from cameron.

Cameron: where are ur parents sweetheart?

I typed in one last response and left the group convo.

Me: dead

I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and cried my eyes out.

CAMERONS POV

Once I saw the girls message I Instantly started to tear up. I saw her run upstairs. I wiped my tears and ran after her. She locked herself in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and heard crying.