Haters

KYRAS POV

Today was the magcon event. I was excited but I didn't want to go. I love my fans so much but it wears me out. I felt shawn tighten his grip around my waist. "Shawn let go!" I groaned. "No stay with me forever." I grunted and heard him chuckle. Moving my hand back and slightly brushing against his jeans. He moaned a little and loosened his grip but not enough. Ugh. I moved back and brushed against it a little harder this time and he got a boner. I could feel it through his shorts. I escaped his grip revealing his bulge.

"Baaaabe!" He complained and I laughed and walked into the bathroom to shower. "Can I at-least join you?" He asked and I thought about it. Shawn walked in voluntarily and came close to me. He closed the door and locked it. "I never said yes!" I said nervously and he smirked walking up to me. (Don't worry nothin nashty😉maybe). Shawn pulled me closer and slid his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up. I hesitated. Shawn pulled his shirt off revealing his....FUCKING SEXY ASS BODY!!! "It's not nice to stare babe." Shane said and I blushed.

Shawn took off his shorts leaving him in his boxers. My heart started to race and all I could do was take deep breathes. Being nude in front of someone is not a priority I have. Shawn came up to me and started to kiss my neck and taking off my leggings. After some serious thought we both stripped down and got in the shower. I tried covering my self but it wasn't working. Shawn came up to me started to kiss me. "Come on I'll wash ur hair," he said and we continued with the shower.

Once we got out I got changed. Outfit;

Black and green skinny jeans

A baby blue belly shirt

Red uggs. I put my curly hair in a fish tail braid and put flower hair clips in the braid(kind of like repunzel). I didn't bother with make up. Once we were ready we left early to go get breakfast.

CHLOES POV😏

*Back to last night*
(This may be slightly gross)

Johnson was gone so it was just me and Jack. "What do u wanna do?" I asked him. He smirked. I knew immediately what he was thinking. "Ur nashty boy!" I said and threw a pillow at him and he frowned. I sighed and walked over to him sitting on his lap. He looked up at me with puppy eyes that drove me crazy. I grabbed his face and and kissed him roughly which turned into a heated make out session.

I felt Jack get hard. He pulled me up into his waist and carried me to his bed. We continued to kiss while i unbutton his pants revealing his boner through his boxers. I flipped Jack over and and lowered my self down to his waist and pulled his pants off. I pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the oof revealing his abs😘. I pulled off his boxers showing his big dick.(idk if it really is). Jack placed his hand on the back of my hand and I started to suck.

Jack groaned. I smiled and continued.( I can't go in to detail cause I'll get sick). Jack pulled my shirt off and my shorts leaving my in my bra and panties. He started to kiss my chest and down to my stomach. Jack U clasped my bra and started to massage my breasts while kissing me. I let out a small moan and Jack pulled off my underwear. "U ready?" He asked and I nodded eagerly. He slowly stuck it in and started to thrust. Faster and faster. "Shit babe!" He yelled And at the same time we both cummed.(uuugh. Guys I'm grossing my self out and I'm gonna cry😢😢😢). Jack laid down next to me and kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up naked next to jack. I got in the shower and washed....those places. I was a little sore but oh well. Jack showered next and we got changed.
Outfit:

Black and blue skinny jeans

A red belly shirt

Green uggs

I wore mascara and that was it. Jack came up to me and kissed my cheek. I smirked. He was wearing a green tank top and basketball shorts. We walked out and met everyone at the lobby. We had to wait for kyra and shawn.

KYRAS POV

Me and Shawn walked back and met up with the others. When we got on stage millions of fans screamed. We were all introduced and apparently CHLOE was now officially part of magcon. Yay! We started off with a q&a. It was a short one. I was a little zoned out when one question caught my attention. "How many of u guys have CHLOE and kyra slept with?! Probably all of you. Whore." She said and I started to tear up. Shawn just stood there. No one said anything to back us up.

Me and Chloe ran off stage and to our dressing room. I started to cyr and me and Chloe held eachother now both crying. We waited for a little bit. Shawn and Jack came in. "Don't listen to the haters," Shawn said. "It wasn't the hater, it's the fact that u guys just stood there and let it pass as if it wasn't a big deal!" I snapped back. Shawn looked hurt as well as jack. They apologized and we accepted it. But ignored them the rest of the time.

When we got back to the hotel me and Chloe went to our rooms d licked it not letting the guy's in. I went into the bathroom and made 10 fresh cuts. It was hella painful but definitely worth it(don't ever cut!). I wrapped them up and me and Chloe sat there thinking. All the guys were knocking and banging on the door but we both ignored it.

Chloe and I soon fell asleep. It was hard but we managed to push all the guys out of our heads

SHORT CHAPTER. Sorry it's so innapropriate but it was revenge on Chloe for getting revenge on me. #payback4payback ️haha. Love you guys. Sorry again