Lifes alright:part 2 Or nah

**the next day**

KIAHS POV

I woke up being lightly shaken. My eyes fluttered open them I immediately shut them due to the beam of light coming through the window. I grunted. " haha awe babe you look so cute when ur half asleep." It was nash. I groaned and got up, got my baggage and got off the plane leaving nash behind. He went after me and I just ignores him. We all went to the o2l house and decided to stay the night.

I didn't have any clothes so kian let me borrow some. He gave me a pair of green shorts and a shirt that said just do it on it. I put on my hoodie and went downstairs. All the guys looked at me but I just ignored them. Nash came up too me and whispered in my ear. "Please come with me." He said. He sent chills down my spine. He took my hand and I followed. I was scared. Nash had me sit down. "Kiah what's wrong?" He asked. I texted him. Nothing. " kiah everyone is worried about you. You never talk to us. You never look at us. You show the saddest expressions ever. Do we need to put u in therapy?" Nash said and as soon as he did I had a flashback.

*flashback*
My mom had put me in counseling. She thought it was best for me. I would always have problems at school. I was bullied in the worst ways. People would say hurtful things and all my friends would stab me in the back. I was alone. Today I had counceling. I didn't want to go because I wasn't up to talk to a stranger about my feelings.

The counselor started asking me a bunch of questions. I was feeling so pressured and I couldn't stop freaking out. I started to cry and my ears started to ring.

*end of flashback*

I opened my eyes and saw all the guys standing in front of me. I felt my face get hot. I immediately got up and wiped my face. I stood up and shoved the guys out of the way. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. There was no stopping me at this point. I searched for a razor but had no luck but then I remembered the metal in my pocket.

I pulled it out and without any hesitation I started to slice my stomach. Judge me! I yelped in pain and started to get dizzy. I could hear the guys banging on the door but the sounds grew fainter. I saw dark circles and before I knew it, I was passed out. I woke up in a white room. I'm guessing it was the hospital. I opened my eyes and saw nash and Cameron sleeping by my bed.

I tried to move but my body was really sore. There were needles attached to me. Without even thinking I pulled all the needles out trying not to scream and get up. I walk to the bathroom luckily without being seen and lock myself in one of the stalls. I started to cry. Then I heard footsteps and a familiar voice.

"Kiah baby girl, are you in here?" It was nash. He had such a calming voice. I lifted my feet up so he couldn't see me. I quietly whimpered. I sat there waiting for him to leave. So I just sat there with my head on my hands. After a few minutes he left.(bathrooms are the boy/girl ones) I put my feet down and suddenly felt a jab In my side. I lifted my shirt and all my cuts were bandaged and there was still a needle in my rib. I quickly pulled it out and immediately collapsed. I panted heavily then found the strength to get up and move.

I went back to the room and nobody was in there so I layed back down on the hospital bed and stared at the ceiling. My thoughts went off. All of the sudden I started to feel lightheaded. I blacked out...

*flashback*

Today I was starting 7th grade. I'm in a new school. When I arrived everyone started pushing me around. Then I saw this amazing friendly guy. Carson. He talked to me at first. But throughout the year he started ignoring me. I kept thinking he hated me. That I was being to annoying. I didn't like it at all. Today some girls came up to me and told me everything. "Carson hates you. He thinks ur an annoying clingy bitch and that u should go kill urself." So bubye. They all said in unison and fake giggled. I started to cry.

*end of flashback*

I opened my eyes to see nash and Cameron and the doctor staring at me in confusion. I felt my face and I had multiple tears streaming. I turned my back towards them and dozed off. Why do I keep having flashbacks? Why is this just happening to me now? I started to whimper. WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ME INSTEAD?!?! I thought to myself. I love the boys with all of my heart but, honestly idk why they out up with me. Nash came up to me snapping me out of my thoughts. I closed my eyes and he he wiped the tears from my face. I felt so stupid.

" kiah, what happened? What was it about?" He asked. I texted him and told him that it was nothing to worry about. I saw his expression change. He looked a little furious and sad at the same time. I just ignored it. The doctor said I was free to go. I just got up and left without hesitation. I went and sat in the car waiting for nash and Cameron. They came back In a little bit later. I was still in hospital clothes but tbh I don't give a shit.

Nash drove us back to the o2l house and I just quickly walked in with my head down. I heard all the guys get up and walk towards me. I just moped around and walked past them as if they weren't even there. I went to a random room and fell to the floor. I sat up and started to cry. Suddenly someone walked In and sat down next to me nestling me in their arms. It was shawn?

He started to hum his song never be alone. I layd my head on his chest and listened. I started to hum with him. Then I started to sing

I promise that one day I'll be around I'll keep u safe I'll keep u sound

Right now it's pretty crazy and idk how to stop it slow it down

And hey I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay so let me hold you for a little longer now, yeah

And take a piece of my heart and make it all ur own, so when we are apart. You'll never be alone
You'll never be alone

When u miss me close your eyes

I may be far but never gone

When u fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars.

And hey I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay, just let me hold you for alittle longer now

And take a piece of my heart and makes it all ur own, so when we are apart you'll never be alone
You'll never be alone

And take a piece of my heart and make it all ur own so when we are apart, you'll never be alone
Never be alone

We were both singing and by the time we were done, apparently I was crying cause shawn wiped my tears. I heard clapping. I looked over and everyone was standing by The door way smiling and crying. Except nash, he had a sad but shocked expression. I got up and shoved everyone out of the way. I got in someone's car and left. What am I gonna do.......