On our way

KYRAS POV

*quack,quack, quack*

I woke up to my annoying ass alarm around 5:30am. Slowly, getting up and walking over to my bag pulling out clothes:

A turquoise half shirt that says peace,love, hot coco

Faded yellow high waisted shorts

Two different color vans (red, black)

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. After I fished I got out, dried my body and got dressed. I left my curly hair down to dry, which is now all the way down to my butt, putting on a flower crown.

I put on a light fluffy red lipstick, winged eyeliner and silver eyeshadow. I was pretty pleased with how I look.

I put my dirty clothes in my suitcase and went to wake up shawn. "Babe," I whispered and kissed his cheek. He grunted. "Babe, come on we got to get up, our flight leaves in two hours." He peeked his eye open and smiled. "Alright, go wake up the others lovely," he said in his sexy morning voice and I nodded. I grabbed silly string, and left the room heading to nash, cam and matts room.

I went up to nash first. "Nash baby, wakey wakey." I said. Nothing. I went and laid next to him poking his nose. I held the silt string up to his ear and waited. I sprayed it and he jumped up. "Agggghhhh kyra what was that for!" He said and looked at me. "I'm gonna let this one slide because u look so damn beautiful. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Our flight leaves in two hours get the other two up." I said and left the room.

Next, tays, carter, and hayes room. I went and jumped on all three beds back and forth. "Wake.......up....right....fucking....now!!!!!" I screamed inbetween breathes and stopped. All guys were now on the floor getting up. "Guys come on flight leaves in two hours." They all groaned getting up and I left. Last room, Jack,Jack ,CHLOE and darla.

I sprayed silly string on all of them and they were immediately up. "Flight leaves in two hours get UR lazy asses up." I said and went back to my room only to see shawn still sleeping.

I went and sat above his waist. "Shawn get up!" I said. "Make me," he replied in a raspy voice. I leaned down and kissed him lightly and he grabbed my face pulling me in deepening the kiss. I pulled away. He opened his eyes and parted his lips. "U look so beautiful, with or without makeup UR naturally gorgeous." He said causing me to smile.

Everyone got ready and we all drove to the airport arriving around 7:15 giving us about 15 more minutes of freedom. We all went to get Starbucks and chatted for alil bit.

"Flight 36 trip to Hawaii now boarding" we heard the speaker say. We all boarded. I had a seat next to shawn and some random girl who sat inbetween us. She looked at me and glared the. Took of her coat revealing her flat chest and started flirting with shawn. I can tell this is gonna be a shitty ass trip.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO SOON BUT YEA. AND ITS PRETTY SHORT SO YEA, LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH AND THX FOR READING