Not alone

KYRAS POV

I woke up next to cameron snoring and he was loud. I turned over to him. "Big brother I want to leave!" I complained and he peaked an eye open. "Never!" He replied and closed his eyes. "Bro!!!!" I poked at his face and we ended up have a huge poking match. The doctor interrupted. "Excuse me DALLAS?" She said and he nodded. "Ok well we will let her out today just sign these papers and we'll be good. I need to speak with u Also alone sir." And with that they both walked out.

Cameron came back in a Moments later with clothes and stuff. "So doctor recommends that we never leave u alone and If we do make sure there aren't any sharp it harmful objects around. Got it?" He said and I took it all in, rolled my eyes and nodded. I struggled to walk, feeling like a newborn sucked ass.

We made it back to the hotel and no body was around. I checked all of the rooms. Mine last, there was a not on the door. "Hey babe go downstairs, and have the manager take u were U need to be," it said and I laughed following the directions as guided. I finally made it, opening the door to reveal....."SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!!" Screams and sky high place, full of Starbucks and pizza?everyone tackled me in hugs and kisses and I shoved them off. We all played for hours up till midnight then went back to our rooms. I didn't bother to change.

Shawn walked over to me and laid down. Lightly kissing me which turned over into a heated make out session. I sighed and went to shower and shawn joined. ️Haha.

CHLOES POV

I was due in a few weeks, I've been keeping it a secret on when I'm due and what the baby is a girl and we decided to name her serenity. I couldn't wait, only Jack knee but that's it.

Lately I've been craving odd foods but Jack has been there for me, even when I get mad at him, he's still by my side and I'm glad to call him mine. Today he's taking me to the last appointment to see how the baby's doing and her health. On the way their I felt really sharp pains in my stomach, "aaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!!mother fucker!" We arrived at the hospital and I was immediately taken in.

"Alright CHLOE UR baby is coming just a week early, so just hold tight babe!" The nurse said and I was rushed in.

"Fucking dick sucker!!!!!" By now I was yelling. I mean who wouldn't, when u have a ten pound living creature squeezing out of UR vagina, hit me up, I want to hear every single breath taking pain in and just grief over how glad I am that it's not me anymore. But for now, just let me do ma thang. Jack was right by my side, squeezing onto my hand, helping me process all of it.

Soft cries came later. A healthy, baby girl born into this world and not one bit of regret. Of Course Jack fainted. I scoffed. "Pussy!" I said and held the baby. She immediately smiled and she was just beautiful.

*2 days later*

I was let out of the hospital with the baby and Jack drove us home. Tomorrow we leave for magcon so we were in a rush. When we got their Jack was nonstop talking about how wonderful it was and he was so happy. I couldn't help but smile and realize that this is the best life ever.

We've had our tough times but this was the best memory.

SHAWNS POV

Jack and CHLOE came home with their baby and they were both so happy. I looked at kyra and she was smiling huge and i chuckled. I walked up to her and kissed her neck whispering in her ear..."that will be us someday!" I said and i felt chills go down her spine causing me to laugh. She laughed to and punched me in the arm.

For the entire day we all played around with the baby. Except for kyra. I don't even know where she is. But I had an idea. I went up to the roof of the hotel and looked around, finally seeing her laying between to metal pipes.

I sat down next to her and touched her hand. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked and she shrugged giving me a lame smile. "Ik something's wrong, babe tell me!!!???" I said and she shrugged again causing me to sigh and sat next to her. She stared at the dark sky blankly. I kept my eyes on her, Worriedly asking her "babe what's on ur mind???"

She turned to me, "just thinking I guess, But don't worry I'm fine," she said and plainly smiled. I tried to push the worried feeling off but I just couldn't, I grunted, turned her face towards me and kissed her. Holding both cheeks. Her soft plump lips on mine.

"When a girl says she's fine...all she needs is a kiss," I said smiling at her and she was on the verge of tears. Before they could come out I brushed them away and pulled her into a hug. her light breathe on my chest, she fell asleep later and I took her back down to the room. Laying her on the bed. Once I laid her down she quickly got up and started jumping on the bed. "I thought u were sleeping!?!?" I said.

"Thank you for carrying me back to the room Shawnster!" She said with a crazy smile causing me to laugh. "Your a butt u know that kyra johnston!" I said and pulled her off the bed throwing her on my back. "Hey! Put me down MENDES or I'll beat u up!" She squirmed and I set her down holding her arms. "Is that a challenge babe?" I said more sexually than I intended and smirked. She leaned in and....WHAM! She tripped me and jumped into bed pretending to sleep.

"Ah damn UR a fucking ninja babe!" I exclaimed and she giggles. I crawled into bed and pulled her into my bare chest, tracing light circles on her back waiting for her to go to sleep. "I love you baby girl, sleep good." I said and drifted off to sleep.