Chapter 12

"My heaaaad.", Jin groaned. Every bit of his body was aching. He turned to his side to see Taehyung still soundly sleeping. He was about to stand up when he noticed his whole body was aching and he wasn't wearing any clothes.
"Wait- did we-", Jin said gasping.
That's when Taehyung woke up, the same way, groaning.
"Ow My head."
He opened his eyes just to see that he was butt-naked.
"Oh fuck my actual life." He looked at Jin, who was the same state as he was.

"We had some funky time.", Tae said smirking.
"No shit Sherlock."
And that's when Taehyung realised what they actually did.
"Jin you confessed-", Tae said suddenly, getting up.
Jin turned pale, "what? What are you talking about."
"Seokjin has a crush, Seokjin has a cruuuush."
"Bruh, on whom?"
"On me~", Tae teased.
"Oh shut up.", Jin said turning red.
"Aw don't turn red it's nothing to be embarrassed about."
"Yes it is now leave me alone I have to freshen up."
"Of course oh btw Jin, those hickeys suit you a lot."
"Yk what will suit you; a slap in the face."
Tae just chuckled.

"Oh by the way u were way more wasted than I was because I can still remember."
"UGGGGHHH!!!!", Jin yelled from the bathroom.
"Can't wait to see my beloved husband working with me.", Tae teased and went to another bathroom to freshen up.

Meanwhile in the bathroom:
Jin POV

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck. He knows now. Ugh what should I do, he doesn't have any feelings for me though.",Jin thought looking at his reflection on the mirror.
He saw all the hickeys on his body.
"But why the fuck can he remember that we fucked and not me. WAS HE AT THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND. OF HE DID THEN TAEHYUNG WOULDNT JUST USE ME UNLESS HE GOT SOME FEELINGS TOO.", Jin realised.
He smirked. "Oh baby u will see."

Jin got into the shower freshened up and walked down the stairs to see Taehyung wickedly sitting on the kitchen counter and waiting for Seokjin to prepare food.

"Hello my lovely husband.", Tae greeted.
Jin didn't say anything but kissed Taehyung on the lips.
"Good Morning."

Taehyung clearly shocked getting down from the counter. Did Kim Seokjin just kiss him as a morning greeting.

Taehyung too flustered went to the living room to watch TV. In the meanwhile jin was preparing the food.

After around 20 minutes, Taehyung saw Jin coming out of the kitchen. He almost stood up when he saw Jin nearing him with the tablet with lots of food to go to the dining table.

"Tae sit. I want to watch the TV while eating."
So Taehyung just sat down and watched Jin pull a small decoration table to them and placing the food on it.

"Can u please not rub ur ass in my face while putting the food on the table." , Taehyung said. Jin was literally bending all the time and his butt was almost touching Tae's face.

"Whoops didn't notice sorry babe."
Taehyung just gasped as Jin sat himself on top of Tae.

"Jin-"
"Open ur mouth Tae.", Jin said taking the fork with the food that he prepared.
Taehyung just opened his mouth and let Jin feed him.

After Taehyung was fed. Jin turned around and concentrated on the tv show that was on the TV.
He was blocking taehyung's view so that Taehyung couldn't help but stare at Jin sitting on literally his crotch.

"Why has Jin gotten so bold this morning.", Tae asked himself.

He didn't mind it though, he actually liked the boldness but he was just wondering.

Tae tried to act bold too to see any reaction from Jin.
As he backhugged him and leaned his head on jin's back, Jin didn't even bother.