Chapter 18

I'm sorry in advance
At the hospital

Taehyung was currently in his VIP private room, acting as if he fainted.

Taehyung POV
"Why the actual fuck do I have to lay here?! Seokjin, we have enough money to just let the ambulance come and go?", I said whisper yelling at Seokjin who only scoffed.

"U really think we shit out money don't you?"

"Uh yeah basically we do?", I said raising a brow.

"Oh yeah nvm- BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!! WHAT IF IT TURNED OUT TO US SAYING 'YEAH WE ONLY CALLED U BC OF A STUPID JOKE'?!? NOT ONLY OUR GODDAMN COINS WOULD GO WE WOULD HAVE TO FACE OUR PARENTS AND WE WOULD NEED TO GO TO COURT FOR UNNECESSARILY CALLING THE AMBULANCE; EVEN THO IT WAS NEEDED FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!", Jin yelled back.

I was about to open my mouth when I noticed the doctor was coming in so I quickly closed my eyes and laid back down.

I started to act calmly, ignoring my racing heart.

3rd person POV
Jin jumped but quickly acted normal so the doctor wouldn't notice.

"Mister Kim I came for the checkup and I'd like to tell you about the current condition about ur husband. But first I'd like to do a checkup."

"Of course go ahead."
The doctor nodded and put out his equipment.
"Mr. Kim I need u to open the buttons on his shirt so I can hear his heartbeat."

"What?" , Jin asked, thinking he heard wrong.
"Is there something wrong Mr. Kim?"
"Ahahah no no, I'm just kidding, no there isn't anything wrong. I'm gonna open his buttons now yes?", Jin asked again, biting his lip, not trying to actually scream.

"Yes go ahead."

Seokjin just nodded and slowly started to open Taehyuny's shirt button one by one. His cold fingers that are brushing against Taehyung's chest, erupting butterflies in Taehyung's stomach  but he tries to not show it.

When Jin was done, the doctor neared them and put the cold stethoscope on his heart.

"Hmm weird. Something is wrong with him.", the doctor said concerned.

Jin eyed the doctor with wide eyes. "I hope he doesn't notice.", Jin prayed in his mind.

The doctor made a few more notes on Taehyung. Did a quick check up and ordered Seokjin to may button up the shirt again.

Taehyung in the meantime was about to explode, he couldn't help but to love the fingers that were touching him. He was trying so hard to not get the idea of lust at the moment in this environment.
But he couldn't help it, he was getting all sweaty and hot everywhere. Seokjin's hands brushing against his skin weren't helping either. He didn't know for how long he could hold this anymore.

"Seokjin can we go talk outside for a bit I'd like to inform u about your husband's condition."

Seokjin nodded and went out with a last glance to Taehyung who was now smirking.

When the door closed Taehyung finally breathed out. He was exhausted, never in a million years did he think that acting was this hard.

"What the fuck was that.", Taehyung thought.
"Taehyung why do u actually get erected by this ugh. It's the frustration Taehyung, u are married to a husband who has no intimacy life.", Taehyung said to himself.

Outside of Taehyung's room

"Yes doctor, what's the current condition?",Jin asked fiddling with his hands because of nervousness.

"Well, you see Mr. Kim. I might just get straight to the point. Ur husband has been sexually frustrated a lot. This can  be a cause for his sudden fainting. When I did the checkup, as weird as it sounds, I saw that he was struggling, he was heavy breathing and sometimes I even noticed how he would hold his breath. His face got all red all of a sudden and he started to sweat, don't get me wrong Mr.Kim I'm not a pervert but the tent was captured in my eyes too. I'd recommend u a get together with our advisor for couples that are having problems with, you know, their frustration.
After your husband wakes up I'm inviting you for a private talk in my office, the advisor will be there too, don't worry, what ever happens it will all stay private."

Jin was speechless, he was shocked. He couldn't even move a finger. He just stood there. Dumbfounded, as if someone slapped all his senses away.

"Mr Kim?, hello? Are you there?"

"Y-Y-Yeah yeah I'm here hehe. I- thank you doctor, I'll go back to my husband then yes?."

"Yes sure I'll see u later."

Jin only nodded and releasing a breath.
Then realisation hit him.
"WHAT. THE. FUCK.", Jin thought storming into the room.

"YOU!"
Taehyung stared at Jin with puppy eyes.
"me?", he said with a small soft voice.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT EVEN ACT CUTE!! WHAT WAS THAT!? U ARE GETTING A FUCKING BONER IN THIS SITUATION?! THE DOCTOR EVEN NOTICED!!"

"Seokjin, hey it's not my fault that you and I don't do it that often, we do it less than once a month. I got my needs Seokjin. And u do too.", Taehyung said hanging his head low acting all soft and hurt.

"HOW? HOW WOULD U KNOW IF IM SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, HUH?!", Seokjin said looking at Taehyung with a deathly stare.

"Seokjin, honey bubble bath, see u are screaming, it shows the frustration, you are getting mad over nothing now calm down."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN WE FUCKING HAVE TO ATTEND TO SOME SEX ADVISOR BECAUSE U CANT HOLD UR SMALL STICK."

"Seokjin, don't even start to offend my friend. We both know that's not true.", Taehyung said getting serious.

"WHAT? ALL OF A SUDDEN U ARE GOING FROM CUTE TO MY DICK IS BIG ANGRY?!", Jin huffed.
"Istg I can't with you."

Taehyung pulled Seokjin to him and made him sit on his lap.

"No. We ain't doing this here.", Jin said pushing Tae.
"I know. I just wanted to clear everything up and say, don't leave me. I do like you a lot, it was a misunderstanding really!", Taehyung said sincerely.

Seokjin sighed and placed his head to the crook of Tae's neck.
"Taehyung it's not the time right now but I like you too."

"Wait say that again.", Taehyung said still frozen bc of Jin's second confession, but this time it felt more serious and as if he actually means it.

Seokjin got up and looked at Tae.
"Taehyung, I.."

"OH you already woke up, get ur things our lesson will start soon.", the doctor came back in.

Taehyung groaned. "He was about to ugh never mind let's get this over with."

____
I'm sorry but wtf was this chapter like dude this shit was only about 🫂

Omg am I consistent now? 🥵

AdiosHold up I just PUBLISHED TWO CHAPS IN FKN 24 Hours! Ya'll- ngl that's attraktive k bye

Adios
Hold up I just PUBLISHED TWO CHAPS IN FKN 24 Hours!
Ya'll- ngl that's attraktive k bye