Chapter 1

"So u are all letting me to get married to such a douche bag?", Jin exclaimed stunned.

"Honey don't call him that, have you ever seen how good looking he is? Also he had the best grades in school and is a whole hearted gentlemen.", Jin's mom dreamily vocalised.

Jin's nose scrunched up and he furrowed his brows. He was about to puke from all the 'Kim Taehyung talk'.

Jin always knew that his family was close to the family of Taehyung's but he would have never thought that his crazy parents would force him to marry him.

"Mom listen, I love you and dad I love you too. I really want to live my life happily and I want a nice husband not a fucking fuckboy, who fucks every chick or dude who just walks past him." , Jin said, clearly disgust evident in his voice.

"LANGUAGE KIM SEOKJIN! FROM NOW ON U CANT TALK TO YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND LIKE THAT!", his mother shouted at him.

She had enough. Seokjin has been rambling non stop about his hate towards the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Jin just crossed his arms and cursed under his breath.

"Don't u think using ur mouth for cursing!", Jin's dad said, not really knowing what to do in this situation.

He was on his wife's side because after all, this marriage will bring them just pluses.

He needed to show his wife his fullest support and to his son, that he already picked sides with his mom and that Jin wouldn't have any chance to get out of this.

When the situation calmed down. Jin's mom walked over to a still sulking Seokjin.

"Seokjin sweetie.", jin's mom called out.
"Yes mom?"
"Sweetheart, get ready the kims will come. Dress nice okay?"

Jin just stood there in front of his mother, not even having the power to utter a word. Awestruck he just nodded his head, went upstairs like a robot, closed the door and did what his mother said.

He was shocked. His parents were seriously forcing him get married to a fuck boy.

But he couldn't say anything, he walked up and dressed in something formal so he could be a bit presentable.

He made his hair and suddenly his mother stormed inside.
"Seokjin, baby, I have some lipstick. here let me apply it on you...okay now close ur moth and make this-", jins mom said pressing her lips together and moving it so her lips would all get the lipstick.

Jin turned to the mirror and his eyes widened. "MOM I AM NOT A GIRL WHAT THE ACUTAL FU- LIPBALM IS OKAY BUT I HAVE THE PINKEST LIPS ON EARTH RIGHT NOW.", Jin screamed angrily. He was frustrated and tried to rub off the lipstick from his lips.

And suddenly the bell rung. "Oh my fucking gosh! Why does this always have to happen to me? Like am I possessed?!? What have I ever done wrong in my life to get a punishment like this?!?", Jin said gripping his hair frustrated.

"Seokjin, honey please greet our guests.", Jin's mom said happily, greeting the Kim family, she already stormed downstairs.

Jin just approached them with his lips tightly pressed together. "Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.", Jin said with the fakest smile and turned to Taehyung, who was already eyeing him.

He swore to himself if that dude didn't stop staring he will drag him to a room and stab him.

Jin threw him a look as in saying like: 'what the fuck are u staring bitch?'

Taehyung just smiled and stretched his hand out. "Hey Jin, it's nice to finally meet you again."

Jin grabbed his hand and and they shook it obviously Jin squeezing it so hard because of anger so that Taehyung could feel it.