Chapter 14

Irene got ready to head out. A few days ago she made a phone call concerning her meeting with Mr. Choi.

She smirked and applied some red lipstick. Mr. Choi was all for that sexy look. She wanted to finally have Taehyung as hers, even if she had to manipulate Mr.Choi with her looks.

They met up in a restaurant with private rooms. Both of them
ordered a light dish and already started to discuss a plan to finally make the couple divorce.

In order to do that they needed a few people to work with but it was no problem.

A few weeks later:

Taehyung and Seokjin had a normal daily life. They both got up early and went to their companies and worked.  they've been working on getting their company into one big Kim Company.

Taehyung would notice how Jin would take longer at work. It was no big deal though because he knew that Seokjin, had just recently settled into the company and had to work hours.

Taehyung not knowing what to do in the evening started to watch some new shows with tannie by his side.

As he stood up to get some water from the kitchen the doorbell rung.
He jogged to the door with a smile across his face expecting his husband to be at home but then he's greeted with no one other than the international model Chung- Hee.

"Chung-Hee what are you doing here?", Taehyung asked  waiting for an answer.

But she didn't answer and just looked at Tae with hungry eyes. He was wearing some casual sweatpants and a white t-shirt.
She considered herself really lucky because, who would have thought that the world wide CEO would actually walk around like this. So sexy and boyfriend material. Or more like husband.

"Hey Tae, I was just in the neighbourhood and thought I should pay my friend a quick little visit. Can I come in?"

Not knowing what to do he let her in without thinking. But in the end it didn't matter. He was alone and bored anyways so why not talk to an old friend.

"Would you like to drink something?", Taehyung asked.

"Yes please, some water would be nice."

Taehyung nodded and walked over to the kitchen.
In the meantime Chung-Hee inspected the whole house, she just wished that Seokjin would have never existed then she might have had the chance to live in this luxury.
Taken aback she was startled by a growl.

Tannie was growling at her. She just ignored him and pushed him away with her foot.

Because of that Tannie barked and lost all his tamper. If Tannie doesn't like someone he will show it.
"Hey Yeontan don't bark at our guest.", Taehyung said, he knew that his dog was sceptical over the new guest but he just shrugged it off.

They were talking about life and overall it was a nice conversation, they hadn't been talking much and catching up on things was good to do. In the past they had been good friends.  Not really close but they often played here and there (like games; kids playing hide and seek nothing 🔞) until Chung-Hee once confessed to Taehyung and then it just got awkward.

After weeks they made up and agreed to be just friends. Taehyung thought she had no feelings but those thoughts came back when he noticed how touchy she was with him.

She kept on touching his hair and poking his cheek . She once even hugged him and when she talks, she always puts her hand on his thigh. Always biting her lip as if she tries to seduce him.

Suddenly Chung-Hee's phone rung. "Oh it's my manager hold on."
It was a text message.

Taehyung nodded but noticed the ID: it was Irene .
Taehyung furrowed his brows but quickly shrugged it off. Why would Irene bother it must be another Irene.