Epilogue

Seokjin's POV:
It has been 1 year since Mr.Choi has gotten arrested. Taehyung's company has gotten the best and most famous in South Korea.
We have decided to partner up and call it the Kim holdings.
Now we are both connected as business partners and husbands. How exciting~

Never in a million years I would have thought an arranged marriage would work out. It's absurd, isn't it? Parents let you marry someone you don't even know and suddenly you catch feelings for that person. This could be ironically and if I told this anyone, they wouldn't believe me.

Well, no one has to believe me. Since the love that both Taehyung and I share is no one else's business and truth other than ours.

Even though I wanted to kill my parents for forcing me, I could still thank them and show my gratitude for getting this absolute delusional idea. But that delusional idea was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Taehyung's POV:
As I sit here, next to Seokjin in our living room. I cannot stop thinking about how blessed I am.
Times have been hard but thanks to Seokjin my family and I finally have gotten our peace.

If anyone had told me that I would be marrying someone, whom I barely knew, before this arranged marriage, I would have been laughing and calling them delusional. In the beginning I  had thought that this marriage wouldn't work out but look at us go.

I cannot wait to share more memories and more time with him. He's the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

Third person POV

Today Seokjin's and Taehyung's parents are coming to visit. They planned a breakfast brunch at their house.

The two families alongside Jimin and Jungkook, who both are married now, have gathered together.

The atmosphere is light and everyone is talking to each other. A lot of laughter is being heard.

„So Seokjin and Taehyung", Seokjin's mom started. „I have something to ask you two."
„We as parents, we know we made the right decision to have you two in an arranged marriage because look at you, you both are so perfect for each other."

Hearing this, Seokjin puts his hand on Taehyungs and they both share a loving look.

Taehyung's mother who isn't able to wait to ask the question, continues, since both Taehyung's and Seokjin's mother had the same question prepared:
„Would you two let your kids have an arranged marriage too?"

Both Seokjin and taehyung were taken off guard.
„Welll..", Seokjin started with hesitation.
„We both love each other a lot and we are both indeed very grateful to have happened for each other", taehyung continues.

„BUT- ", Jimin suddenly interrupts. "That's pretty f'ed up since y'all forced your kids into an arranged marriage for business. AND the fact that Taehyung and Seokjin didn't know each other so they were basically strangers is also something that I cannot get my head around, but nevertheless they are the most perfect couple after me and Jungkook, so I'll let that slide. But on the other side with the kids, I won't let my niece or/and my nephew marry a complete stranger and I don't care if you or Seokjin and Taehyung agree or not. Period."

"Now that was an answer I stand by too.", Seokjin says and taehyung agrees with a nod.

And they all start laughing and continue their brunch.

The end.

This book may have ended but their journey hasn't.

___________
oh. my. GOD.

I actually finished this book. TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WAS THINKING THAT I WOULD'NT BE ABLE TO FINISH, LOOK AT ME NOW.

I'm not really proud of this book but then again I really am. You might have noticed some parts of this book don't really add up and I'm so sorry. It took me so long to finish and I always forgot where I finished the last time.

It is a mess. But this mess finally came to an end.

I hope it was a book that wasn't too angsty. I like to make you guys laugh and let you guys have a good time to while reading it.
Thank you for sticking with me, it's been a big while.
But yeah, i don't know if there will be coming any more books in the future.

I'll try and see if I get inspiration. I've been busy with everything and have been kind of feeling disconnected. I talked about this on my Instagram.
If you don't follow me there, you should definitely do, or not. But my name is : _tae.jin__

Anyways.
Yeah tell me your opinion, what you liked or you can flame me for taking so long it's all fine.

Thank you so much omg for reading wtf?!?!

okay bye!!!
Wait this is the end.... Creepy....
ANYWAYS!!!
I love you, thank you so much for reading!

 ANYWAYS!!! I love you, thank you so much  for reading!

Me & u 💜