Chapter 4

Taehyung and Jin were currently walking in a park, holding hands.

They were acting so lovey dovey.
Taehyung on the other side kind of enjoyed teasing Seokjin.

They did plan to be cute and act like a couple but didn't agree to do this what Taehyung did.

Taehyung literally squeezed Jin onto his whole body. Lifted him up just because a duck came passing by.

Jin wasn't even scared but Taehyung had to obviously dramatise everything.

Obviously paparazzi was everywhere. People were trying to make photos, started to ask questions.

But Taehyung and Jin ignored them and went to a nearby restaurant to eat their lunch.

"Tae, let's go home after this. I have something planned out for the night."

Taehyung smirked at him.

"No we aren't going to have that what ur thinking idiot, I planned something else, we're going out.", Jin said.

Taehyung just huffed and continued eating his delicious food.

"What the hell are u so annoyed for?", Jin asked him.

"Jin, you know, we don't have to be in love to have sexy time. We can be friends with benefits. I mean one day we'll be married so why not have some yk.", Taehyung smirked.

"Taehyung!", Jin gasped and slapped Taehyung hands down.
"Ew I would never have that sexy time with you! Disgusting horny ass bitch."

Taehyung just chuckled and continued on eating.

After a while they finished their meal and payed the bill.

After that they drove back home.

Taehyung still had to grab some clothes from his parents house so he dropped Jin to Jin's house.

Jin in the meantime was already preparing some clothes for the night.

He planned to bring Taehyung to a bar. They should get wasted and party.

People would look at them and again rumours would come out and more.

So he went into the shower.
Dressed up into first casual wear because it was still early and waited for Taehyung to arrive.

"What took you so long?!", Jin asked when Taehyung arrived at home. It was already late.

Jin's parents were currently out for a company meeting. So they weren't at home.

"I had to take all my belongings here, especially my dog, he's sleeping though, so stop fucking screaming!", Taehyung said bringing out a dog from the car.

"Aww Tae it's so cute what's his or her's name?", Jin squeaked.

"It's a boy and his name is Yeontan. He's my baby."

"aww Taehyung but he's mine too now.", Jin said.

"No what the hell, he's my dog.", Taehyung argued.

"Taehyung we are technically about to get married, your baby is my baby. Now give him to me. I will lay him onto our bed."

"No need, I will do it.", Taehyung said, already making his way up to their shared room.

Jin tried to run after him but tripped over a dog toy and landed on the floor.

Because of that loud noise tannie started to open his eyes to see a person lying on the floor.