Chapter 17

"No one breaks up with me after confessing his feelings, especially the person that I love.", Taehyung said holding Jin's wrist tight.

Jin was in a quick shock. "D-don't lie literally I don't have time for that shit, just let me go."

"But what if I don't want to?", Tae said seductively, smirking. He leaned closer almost lips brushing Jin's.

Jin finally came out of his daze and slapped Tae.

Of course Taehyung was shocked and he wouldn't have imagine that Jin would slap him, so he fainted.

"Oh my god Taehyung!!", Jin said quickly holding Tae to not fall.
He started to panic. "JIMIN JIMIN!! OMG HURRY INSIDE I THINK I JUST ALMOST KILLED TAE. TAEHYUNG WAKE UP IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY WAKE UP PLEASE TAEHYUNG. I DIDNT MEAN TO SLAP U IT WAS A REFLEX- IM SO SORRY TAEHYUNG PLS...", Jin said shaking Taehyung.

(Reflex? Bish who hurt u?)

But he gave no sign of waking up any sooner.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!", Jimin said storming in.
"I- I; I SLAPPED HIM JIMIN!!"
"HUH HOW BAD?! Does he still breathe?", Jimin asked worriedly. What if his best friend just actually killed his husband. He would never tell anyone but guilt would eat him up, Where would they hide him? What's gonna be their Alibi? Would he end up in jail too?

"He is, he is but I don't know how this can happen I just lightly slapped him." , Jin said ensuring Jimin.

"Of course u did look he literally fainted.", Jimin said rolling his eyes.
"No seriously look he doesn't even have a hand print."

"Omg ur right.", Jimin said. "Now do u want me to call an ambulance?"

"I don't know.. I don't think it's needed is it?? Ugh never mind just call it; i will go to jail.", Jin said with frighten written all over his face.

Suddenly they heard a loud deep laugh.
Seokjin and Jimin turned their head to the person lying on the floor having the laugh of his life.
"Seokjin, honey, u won't go to jail it was only acting."
"Oooh, fuck you! I actually worried about you!", Jin said standing up, annoyed.
"Do you care for me seokjinnie?", Taehyung said holding his arm before he could even walk away.
"Of course I do stupid!?", Jin blurted out without thinking.
Tae only smiled and continued asking.
"So u won't leave me and u do love me."
"I won't leave u, Jin said caressing Tae's hair.
Then reality hit him.
"In fact I will divorce u too.", Jin said getting up. What the hell was he saying the whole time without thinking, he almost confessed his love but he quickly saved his ass.

Suddenly they heard loud and fast footsteps nearing them.
"JIN! I *heavy breathing as if he just ran a marathon* I CALLED THE AMBULANCE THEY WILL BE HERE IN A BIT WHEEW.", jimin said throwing himself of the couch.

"Oh fuck what do we do he DIDNT actually faint.", Jin said concerned.

"Wait what?", jimin said shocked, eyes drifting to Tae who was on the ground smiling and winking.

"I was called acting lil mochi."
"I-", jimin said speechless.
"But what do we do now?!", Jin said frustrated, they would need to pay a ton of money if they came for nothing.

"Hmm... let's maybe bang something against Taehyung's head and make it seem like he tripped.", jimin said.

"Omg good idea!", Jin agreed.
"Nope not happening, you crazies can't throw something against my head are u even mental?", Taehyung scoffed with unbelievable eyes looking at both of them.

"Then do ur acting!! Act like u actually fainted and we will go for a checkup to the hospital."
"Ugh okay.", Taehyung said giving in. "I only do it because I lo-"

"OMG THEY ARE HERE!!", Jimin exclaimed, interrupting Tae.

"Fast get on the floor.", Jin said pushing Tae back to lay down.

Because of the push, Taehyung's head collided with the floor, he groaned and held his head with his hands. "Just wait Seokjin, you will see who's gonna get down on the floor when we arrive back home."

"Not me sir, we are divorcing."

"Yah Seokjin, don't do this you know I really lo-"
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP THEY WILL HEAR U!"

Seokjin quickly looked at Tae and signed him to start acting.
Taehyung only groaned and the act begun.

______
Really short but I didn't want to make u wait any longer like the 3 months
Omf the first line was so cringe "the person that I love."
Omg okay I will gtfo now ew