Chapter 19

Taehyung and Jin were currently sitting in the doctors office room with the so called advisor.
The tension and uncomfortableness really vibrant in the office.

(Don't even ask okay?)

PICTURE OF ADVISOR^

"Welcome Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim. According to ur personal doctor I've been informed that u are lacking a private intimate life. Is that right?"

Both shook their heads, saying nothing. They just wanted to be over and done with this

"I see you both do, I can feel the energy the tenseness, the anger, the frustration, it's just overwhelming." , the advisor said throwing his head onto the table, which made a loud sound echo in the room.

Taehyung quickly glanced at Jin and watched him pull a face of disgust.

"now the only thing u both have to do is answer some questions.", the advisor said and leaned back on his chair.

"First question, are u both stressed from work?"

Both nodded their head.

"Do u ever do something together?"

They thought for a bit and shook their heads.

"Care to explain?"

"Well.." Jin shrugged. "As you know we started to take part in our companies as CEO's, we've been having a busy schedule so we never really have time for each other.", he really wanted to be done with this and tried to hint that they are busy and have no time for this type of conversation.

"Oh I see, I see.", the advisor rubbed his chip and started scribbling something on his note book, he didn't seem to care.

Jins eyes drifted to his notebook and suddenly his eyes shot wide open. He quickly turned to Taehyung and mouthed to him.
"What the fuck since when are u selling shit like those?!"