Chapter 5

"Who are they?"
-"they are the Kim's !!! Both come from the richest families out of South Korea!"
"THEY BOTH ARE SO HANDSOME!"

"Omg they are so handsome!!"
"Perfect couple!"
"Omg are they dating?!"
"RUMORS SAID SO"

"Omg are they dating now?"

Those and much more questions and whispers, that Jin and Taehyung got as they  stepped into the club looking  fabulous, were heard.

Everyone turned to them. It was quiet and just the music was playing but Jin and Taehyung ignored that and started to make their way to the vip area.

Jin and Taehyung were acting like they had an awesome time together. They were taking some shots and actually had fun.

"Bro-", Jin said already a bit drunk.

"Pssst- dont fucking say that. I am your boyfriend remember."

"Ah yes right, Babe. Lmao look at that girl over there staring at you."

Taehyung acted like he was just looking around and quickly glanced over to that girl.

And wow.

Taehyung has never see such a pretty... pretty

Ugly. Girl in his life. She looked so fake.

She was literally staring at Taehyung so hard

She was literally staring at Taehyung so hard. She was throwing him erotic facial expressions. Always bit her lip and twirled her hair around her finger. She even traced her hand over her body.

Jin didn't want to cause a scene. Because first of all that wouldn't look good and second why the fuck would he do that? He isn't into Taehyung.

Or?

Jin pouted to himself.
Taehyung noticed that and cubbed  jin's face into his hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Oh nothing, it's fine.", Jin said with a slight smile.
Which fell into a straight annoyed line when he saw that person standing next to them. Almost touching his soon to be husband.

Jin threw her a suspicious look over.

"Hey handsome.", she said not even eyeing Jin.

Jin just scoffed.
That's when the girl turned to Jin.
"Sorry but I am not really into men who bottom."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't get me wrong you are hella fine. Like damn but Taehyung gives off-"

"Where do you know my name?", Taehyung asked suddenly.