"My little piggies almost went to the market, as ground meat!" Brody said as Sonic runs over to him as Brody grabs the other half of his left shoe with both hands and pulls it forward, repairing his shoes "You two are not out of this, yet Sonic an...

"My little piggies almost went to the market, as ground meat!" Brody said as Sonic runs over to him as Brody grabs the other half of his left shoe with both hands and pulls it forward, repairing his shoes "You two are not out of this, yet Sonic and Brody!" Robotnik said "It's time for you two to meet the real, pinball wizard, me!" Robotnik said putting a giant ball pushing Sonic and Brody into bumpers as two score meters are shown, one labelled ROBOTNIK and the other labelled SONIC & BRODY. Robotnik's score adds up to 88,965,714 points "Yes! A few more of those and I'll get a free game!" Robotnik said "So you want to play for keeps, eh, Robotnik?" Sonic asks "In that case it's time to take a little spin!" Brody said and the duo play seriously till they score 100,000,000 points and a sign below the scores that says FREE GAME flashes and Robotnik growls and throws a tantrum "No fair! I wanted a free game!" Robotnik said "We're outta here!" Sonic and Brody running out of the machine. "That was cool!" Brody said "Wonder what other rides We might enjoy" Sonic said and the two walk away holding hands.

*Later at Jungle Ride*

"A jungle ride! Cool!" Brody said as the duo get on the boat and Brody spins the wheel. "A jungle ride! Cool!" Robotnik said mockingly "We'll see how cool it is when you two meet up with the robo-animals!" He said and presses a button.

Brody hums as he and Sonic drive the boat when a giant hippo emerges from the water and the two stop near it as the hippo roars at them "Wow! I bet the kids get a real kick out of watching these robot animals!" Sonic said but the hippo picks up their boat and squeezes Sonic and Brody out of the boat "Hey!" Sonic and Brody said as they land in the water and Sonic clings onto Brody fast when a robot python emerges from the water "Huh?" The duo asks and the python wraps Sonic and Brody in its coils and the two scream as it squeezes them "Robotnik must have reprogrammed these robots!" Brody said and Robotnik appears on a monitor "That's right, wolf! Enjoy the ride!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly. In the island nearby Scratch and Grounder dressed as cannibals walk in "Happy birthday, Sonic and Brody! Bwahaha!" Scratch said "hahahaha!" Grounder said as Sonic and Brody grunt as the python pulls them into the water "You guys better save us!" Sonic said "Don't be ridiculous! We're here to make sure you two don't get saved!" Scratch said Have it your way, but if you don't save us, then we won't be able to save you!" Brody said "Ha! From what?" Grounder asks "Yeah, from what?" Scratch asks as a giant elephant robot was behind them and the elephant trumpets them and they scream as they run from it in fear and Scratch swims to Sonic and Brody with Grounder on his back "Save us, Sonic and Brody!" Scratch said "All right! Pull this snake off us!" Sonic said and Scratch did so launching them in the air and catches them "Thanks!" Sonic said "Now we'll save you! Only first, you'll have to be in more danger" Brody said "Huh?" Grounder asks "Sure! Otherwise, it's no challenge for us" Sonic said "Well okay!" Scratch said and the duo wrap Scratch and Grounder in the python's coils, then bring the crocodile, then the hippo "Now?" Scratch and Grounder ask as Brody is on a tree branch with a camera "Gotta get a picture first! Smile!" Brody said taking a picture "All right now you two will save us, right?" Scrach asks looking at Brody.