EPISODE - 68 I don't trust her Manik!!

Začít od začátku

" Just bear her till Ansh's wedding, after that you will not see her.. ", Manik said, tucking Nandini's hair behind her ear.

NANDINI nodded her head, Manik smirked, " You know that you still didn't give me what I want.. ".

" What do you want?? ", she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Acha.. you don't know what I want..!!? ", he asked tickling her.

" Acha woh .. I asked you to wait.. At the right time, I will give you what you want..", she said giggling.

"I will just come back okay, I want to change my clothes.. ", Manik said, as he picked his clothes and head to the bathroom to change.

NANDINI was about to leave, when she felt his hands on her waist, Manik rubbed his cheek against hers from behind transferring the haldi to her cheeks.

" You just needed my touch to look Perfect! " , he said and went to the bathroom, leaving her blushing. She was really habituated with her Monster who always fought with her, but now he's more loving! They didn't fight since they confessed their love to each other, but somewhere she missed their cute fights!

*****************************************************

NANDINI came downstairs; she went to the kitchen to help Divyanka in serving lunch for the family and relatives.

Divyanka smiled staring at her, " nandini that.. ", she pointed to Nandini's cheek, " There's haldi on your cheek, who applied it?".

Nandini blushed, she looked down and the ladies giggled at her reaction.

"Tu bhi na divyanka.. who would apply haldi on her if not Manik bitwa? If some other men even touch nandini bitiya, Manik beta is going to explode in anger and jealously.. ", Mami said.

Everyone burst out laughing, while Nandini just turned red.

"Oh my God nandini, your cheeks are turning orange color.. ", said Cabir widening his eyes.

NANDINI touched her cheeks lightly confused, "Why Cabir?".

"Because your cheeks are red and haldi is yellow, so mixing both it turns out to be Orange na! ", Cabir chuckled.

NANDINI ran to him and beat his shoulders with her tiny hands, " Even you're making fun of me..".

"Papa painted Mumma's facey.. ", Anvi giggled and CABIR got a way to escape, " See even Anvi is making fun of you.. will you beat her too? ".

"No, I will not beat my Princess because she's innocent.. you only making fun of your bhabhi.. ", nandini crossed her arms, acting like she's angry.

Cabir hugged Nandini from behind, he held his ear with one hand, " Sorry meri pyari bhabhi.. I will not make fun of you.. ".

Nandini slapped his hand that was holding his ear till now, "Chup.. did I ever asked you to say sorry to me?.. I will be angry with you if you start treating me like stranger by saying sorry like this.. we are family and there's no need to say sorry.. I was also kidding with you! ".

Cabir smiled sheepishly, " Acha okay.. I won't say sorry anymore..".

"Better! " , Nandini said smiling, "But you need to buy me one chocolate ice cream..".

"Done.. I will buy ten for you Nandini bhabhi!!!!! ", Cabir said smiling.

" Haaww and for us? ", Divyanka asked pouting.

"You all don't deserve it na, only my Gudiya deserves ice cream and she will share with her Nani.. ", said Nani.

"Nani you're so smart! ", said Vivek shaking his head in disbelief.