Teaching A Lesson.

"Hold up—" I motion for Blaise to stop talking, "What the FUCK did you just say?!"

"Pansy and Jake are telling people that you're staying at home because you're pregnant." Blaise repeats himself.

The fucking nerve of these two arrogant, overly confident cockroaches.

My intense rage quickly changed into a calm demeanor.
I stay quiet for a bit before starting to grin evilly, "Blaise, do a friend a favor and tell them that they're needed in Snape's office in say... 10 minutes?"

-

Voldemort sat in a throne-like chair in an empty room, looking out the window again, with Nagini by his side.

He spoke to her in parseltongue:

"Our time is almost here, Nagini.
Soon, the world will whither in fear of my name... and I will be known as the greatest wizard that ever lived." Voldemort looks down to the serpent, who's head perks up and nods, understanding every word that was said.

"Master, what about Joy?" Mentioned the snake.

"Joy knows better."

"And Harry Potter is no threat to us," as he fixed the sleeve of his robe, "Joy will be the one to assist me in the end."

-

Blaise walked to the dungeons, in search of the two who started the rumor about me.
He found them relaxing in the common room, with Pansy sitting in Jake's lap.

"Parkinson. Lawrence." Blaise calls out.
They both look up to him.

"Snape's looking for you." He points to the door, in which he just came through.

"Teen mum or murderer?" Pansy giggles out, while twirling her finger through Jake's hair.

"You do realize Draco and Rosie are a thing now? Imagine what he'll do when he finds out you're spreading lies about her when he's not here," He warns Pansy, which makes her queasy with the thought of Draco being upset with her.

"Headmaster's office... seems important." He walks past the two, "Maybe you should think before you speak sometimes... it'll save you the trouble."

-

I waited patiently at Snape's desk, sitting in his chair, leaning back with my feet crossed, resting against the top of his desk.

Something falls to the floor catching my attention: something about me scribbled... in Dumbledore's handwriting.

I don't get a chance to read it through, when I was interrupted by the sound of knocking on the door. I toss the paper back onto his desk and sit back down to the chair.

I've always wanted to, set the record straight, with these two. They never fail to learn their lessons the first time around.

I would like to thank the Wizarding Gods for allowing me this opportunity.

I turned my chair around, to hide myself as they approached the desk.

"You've asked to see us?" Lawrence says first.

I could hear the sass is Pansy's voice, "If this is about your daughter, I'd suggest you inform her better about the contraceptive spells that Madame Pomfrey informed all the girls about."

I turn the chair around and enjoyed the horror in their faces when they realized that they were talking to Joy, not Rosie.

I could see their souls leave their bodies.

"Please," I said sweetly, "Have a seat."

I motion to the two chairs in front of me, their bodies forcefully pulled in that direction by the magic of my fingertips.

Their eyes never left the floor as I stood up from the chair and walked over to the front of them, leaning against the desk.

"I'm sure you two are confused right now..." I begin to fiddle with my wand, "Why is Joy asking to speak to us? What is she doing in the Headmaster's office?"

They stayed silent. I could hear their hearts racing, making me giggle.

I prop myself up and lean over to them and whisper slowly, "Rumor has it... that you two decided to pick on Rosie."
I could see them dart their eyes to each other, still refusing to look at me.
"Is that correct?"

I wait for an answer, but receive nothing.

"Answer me when I am talking to you!" I bark out, the walls within the office slightly quake.

They both jumped at the vibration of my voice bouncing on the walls.
"We-we haven't done anything." Pansy whimpers out. Lawrence nods, agreeing with her.

"You choose to lie to me?" I scoff while using my wand to lift her face to look at me. My eyes turned dark while staring into her soul, her mouth dropped when she saw my pupils dilate and overtake the color of my entire eyeball.
I shake my head, "I honestly thought that you were smarter than that, Parkinson."

I look over to Lawrence, "What about you, Lawrence?" I chuckle, "You were actually forgotten about for a bit... then you decided to make yourself relevant for some reason. You were better off when no one remembered you."

"Rosie told me what you two were saying about her...She and I are rather close." I smirk while jumping on top of Snape's desk, crossing my legs.

"Stand."

Their bodies jerked up for them to stand.

"Kneel." I point down to the ground as they fell to their knees.

I whisper, "Crucio."

Immediately, you could see the life being sucked out of their bodies. Their excruciating screams for help was all you could hear, masking the sound of their bones cracking inside of them.

I watched the two suffer, fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater while they begged for mercy.

Tears began to fall down their cheeks once they've reached the height of their pain.
"Please! We're sorry!" They both begged.

"Are you really sorry? Or only sorry because you got caught?"
I don't know what came over me, but I felt my anger intensify twice as much.

I lifted my hand up, causing them to both suffocate as I restricted their throats from taking in anymore air in, "I want you two to remember this the next time you decide to mess with Rosie. Mess with her, you deal with me. Capiche?"

Their bodies were hovering about a foot off of the ground, while they desperately tried to claw at their throats.

I softened my hand, making them fall to the floor, once I saw how pink they were both turning from the lack of air in their lungs.

"I said..." I crouched down to the both of them, "Capiche?"

They both frantically nodded their heads.

I stand up and dusted off my clothing and fixed my hair before telling the both of them, "Tell anyone of what happens here and—" I start to giggle, "—Well, you both know what will happen, right?"

I raise up one eyebrow and smirk,
'Old Voldy would've been proud.'