Reminisce.

We go back to the Manor and I start to hear familiar voices as we get closer to the home.
I look to Draco, "Is that..." Draco smirks and motions for me to go inside. I rush inside the house, not caring that I'm tracking dirt and snow inside, and find Tori, Blaise and the Goons talking to Narcissa.

I squeal, "Tori!" She looks in my direction with excitement. I run up to her and give her a big hug. "What are you doing at the Manor?!" She smiles, "Draco invited us over." I look to Draco who shrugged his shoulders, "I felt like you needed good company today." I smile and kiss him on the cheek, "You're amazing, you know that?"

I'm sitting in the living room with Tori as the boys are in Draco's room, doing whatever the hell they're doing.

"So, what's it like living with the in-laws?" Tori asks. I smile, "It's great, honestly. Better than staying at mine with just the elves. Although, I do miss Binky." Tori giggles, "My mum misses you. She keeps asking about you, really. As if she doesn't have enough daughters to ask about." I chuckle, "Tell her I miss her too. I promise to see her before we go back to school." Tori smiles at my promise.

"So... what's the update with you and Blaise?" Tori begins to blush, "What are you talking about?" I hit her arm, "Don't act all shy about it, Tori!"
She tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Well his mum did say he asked about their family ring not too long ago." I began to squeal, "Shut the fuck up!" Tori and I both began to get giddy, "He didn't say anything yet! But his mum did show him the ring." I'm screaming for her, "Tori!!! I'm so excited for you!" She laughs, "Well, I can't assume anything." I nudge her, "But it's a step in the right direction." She blushes some more.

"Hello girls, mind if I join you?" Narcissa walks into the living room.
Tori answers, "Of course!" I motion for Narcissa to have a seat with us. "So... what's the latest gossip going around Hogwarts?" Tori giggles, "The latest one was when news of Joy and Draco's engagement got around. Hogwarts never had any good drama happening." I laugh at Tori's comment, "She's right though, nothing exciting really happens."

Narcissa politely nods. Her eyes perk up, "I know!" She stands up and walks over to a pile of albums located nearby. She pulls a few out from the pile and brings them over to where we're sitting. "Do you two want to see Draco as a baby?" Tori and I look at each other, then back at Narcissa. "Uhm... yeah!"

She hands us some albums and we excitedly open the pages. The first photo we both see was Draco in a bath. We busted out laughing at the same time, "No way!" I exclaim. Tori asks, "That's Draco?!" Narcissa smiles, "He used to be so cute! All I wanted to do was pinch his cheeks!"
I flip to another page and see a birthday picture of him, his face covered in cake frosting. "Aw, so adorable!"

We flip through more pages, and Tori finds a photo of Draco on his first day of Hogwarts. "Look at his hair!"

I pull the album from her and take a closer look. "You let him slick his hair back like that?!" I start to laugh out loud. Narcissa explains, "He insisted on it!" Tori and I both cackle at young, innocent Draco.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "What are you guys laughing so hard about?" Draco asks with the boys trailing behind. Tori lifts up the album and shows Draco the pictures.
He freezes, "Mother! Why are you showing these?!" He runs over to us and snatches the albums from our hands. "Oh hush, Draco. Let me live." Narcissa dismisses his comment.

Blaise snatches the albums from Draco's grip and looks through the albums himself, "Dude, you never should've slicked your hair back." Draco scoffs, "Don't think I didn't forget the time when you tried to go blonde, Blaise."
My eyes widened, "Blonde Blaise?!"
Tori starts dying of laughter, "Holy Salazar! I forgot about blonde Blaise!!!"

"We agreed to never bring that up again!" Blaise starts to get defensive. "You laughed at my hair, bro. I'll laugh at yours."

We all started to laugh at each other.

I love my friends.

Always. (A Draco Malfoy Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara