Privacy.

"Thank you again, Narcissa." I walk over to their living room and stand in front of the fireplace, Narcissa and Draco following closely behind.

"Come by anytime," She smiles and takes my hand, "You're always welcome here."
She lets go and says, "I'll give you two a minute."
She leaves the living room, leaving just Draco and I.

Draco pushes my shoulder, "You could have warned me!"

"Hey! She insisted on telling you herself! Don't blame me!" I begin to massage my own shoulder.

Draco immediately begins to feel guilty and looks to me with sorrowful eyes, "...Did I hurt you?"

I joke, "You hurt me? Never."

He smirks while placing his hands into his pockets, "Can't you stay for a bit?"

I walk up to him and grab his hand, "I wish I could, but you know I can't." He nods as he understands, "I know. Just thought I'd ask."

He kisses me on the cheek before reminding me to owl him, and I disapparate to Hogwarts.

-

"Where... have you been?"

I jumped at the sound of Snape's voice, and turn to see him hovering over his desk.

"I was at the Manor." I simply answer.

"All afternoon?" He walks around the desk and stands in front of me.

I cross my arms against my chest in defense.

"Yes, what about it?" I snap back to him. He is giving me a lot of attitude, much more than normal.

He pulls an envelope out of the pockets of his robe and shoves it to me, "Care to explain the meaning of this?"

I grab the envelope as it alarmist falls to the ground and I look to see who it's addressed to and who it was from. I immediately grow irritated, "Why are you reading my letters?!"

"Why is Mr. Potter questioning Rosie about Joy?" Snape grows furious at me.

"Hold the fuck up— why are you reading my letters?! Does no one understand the meaning of privacy?!" I yell at him.

"Language," He huffs, "You are getting careless, Joy." Snape throws his arms down as he scolds me.

"Careless? CARELESS?! For your information I have THREE people going after the same damn thing, when I am the only one who knows exactly where it is and how to retrieve it. I am NOT careless! I am practically holding this entire plan together! On both fucking ends!" I argue back to him, "And if you must know, Narcissa insisted I stay for dinner. She remembers me now."

Snape furrows his brows, "And how does she know?"

"She went to Gringott's. You don't suppose I'm supposed to prevent everyone from accessing their vaults past the Thief's Downfall." I sass to him, crossing my arms.

"If more people begin to remember, the more danger you will be in and the bigger the chance that the Dark Lord will figure out what we have been doing!" Snape slams his hand against the desk which makes me slightly jump.

"You think I don't know that! Is it my fault that I need some help with dealing with all of this?!" I scream, "I can't see Draco. You're off doing Merlin-knows-what with your damn fucking plan that you refuse to include me in! I want this to be over just as much as you do!"

Books begin to fly off of the shelves on his office and the fire in the fireplace began to grow larger and brighter. I quickly realize what was happening and start to calm myself down.
I lift up the envelope in my hand and wave it in his face, "I'm helping Harry. He doesn't have to know everything, but he needs to know enough."
I lower my hand, "After all, you told me to keep an eye on him."

I huffed before storming out of his office, slamming the door behind me.

-

I went straight to the Room of Requirement, in search of the stupid fucking tiara that everyone wants.

I looked everywhere for it, up piles and in trinkets. I'm sure I've made the room messier than what it was.

It took me a while to find it, but I did. It looks exactly who it did in the picture that Sevy had.
It was a beautiful crown, with a large blue sapphire stone set in the middle underneath the metal design of a Raven bird.

I knew I had to keep it safe and sound.
I looked around and saw a small box, perfectly big enough to hold the crown. I gently placed it inside and closed the box shut, and tried to find a place to keep it. One where I wouldn't forget it's location.

That was when I saw the Vanishing Cabinet standing tall in the back corner of the room. It was the perfect place to leave it.
I stuck it underneath the cabinet, just far enough that it could be missed unless you were looking hard for it.

I grew satisfied with the hiding spot and walked back to the dungeons.

-

Immediately after I washed up, I grabbed my quill and wrote back to Harry:

Harry,

I may know where it is, whatever you're looking for, but it may take me a while to locate it.

My father has met Joy before. She seems harmless, even as Voldemort's heir.
I don't think she's dangerous... I don't think she even wants to be his heir.

She's our age, supposedly. I don't think anyone our age would want to take on that much pressure and responsibility.

I'm assuming that you're also questioning my relationship with Voldemort, with my father being who he is and all.

I am on your side, Harry. It may not seem like it... but I believe in you, and Ron and Hermione.

You have to trust me.

Rosie