The Last Party.

The first few days back at school sucked. Not that I hated the curriculum we were learning, but just at the fact that I had to physically get out of bed to go to class sucked.
The Dark Mark just drains the life out of you.

Soon enough, it's the night of the Slytherin welcome back party. Thankfully, a time where we can all relax and let loose.

"What do you mean you're not going?!" I plead with Draco, who's still in his bed. He repeats himself, "I'm not going." I jump on the bed, sitting next to him, "Dracoooooo."
He smirks, "Begging already?" He runs one of his hands through my hair and starts to kiss my neck. I try to push him away, but I begin to enjoy the way it feels. "Are you sure you don't want to stay in with me?" The vibrations of his mouth against my skin send tingles through my body. "I-I...." I begin to stutter, I can feel Draco's grin against my skin. He kissed my neck one last time before staring into my eyes.
He growls, "You what?" He raises one eyebrow as one hand slowly makes it way under my shirt. I bit my lower lip and leaned over to whisper into his ear...

"I wanna go to the party."

I jump off of his bed and fix my shirt that he just ruined. He groaned, "Seriously?!" I nod. He rolls his eyes and sunk back into bed, "Have fun then."

He begins to pout... he's so cute.

I smile and make give him a kiss before saying, "Wait up for me. I'll make it up to you." I give him a wink before heading down to the party.

-

The music is blasting so loud in the common room, that I swear I'm gonna be deaf soon.

I've already tanked down a few drinks within the first few hours of the party, and began to feel it affect me. I haven't had this much fun in a while... Actually scratch that, sex is fun.

I'm dancing with Tori, Chelsie and Harper on the dance floor when I begin to grow tired. I tell them in gonna go rest for a bit and make my way to lean against a nearby wall. As I'm walking, I feel someone come up from behind me. I could smell Draco's cologne are surrounding me so I let him grab my waist as I continue to walk. I felt his left arm and noticed that he was wearing a regular shirt for once.

Wait... no fucking way.

Draco would never wear shirt sleeves, especially with the Dark Mark. I turn around and see Lawrence behind me, not Draco. I push him off of me which sends him flying back, hitting a few other students along the way. I didn't know I had that much strength in me.
"Lawrence, what the hell?!" I scream out and begin to shudder in disgust of the fact that his arm was around me.

"Come on, Joy. I won't tell Draco." He walks towards, trying to pull my body closer to his. I grab his wrist and twist him around so that his arm is now pinned to his back in excruciating pain. "How many times do I have to do this for you to fucking understand, Lawrence?" I twist his arm a little bit more, "I'm not interested." I push him away and start to walk up to the dorms... I've had enough of tonight.
Lawrence grabs my arm tight and was about to spin me back around to face him. I suddenly heard a 'thwack!' and Lawrence let go of me.

I turned and saw Draco just pummeling Lawrence on the ground. A crowd began to surround us and started chanting, "Fight fight fight!" Mainly from a bunch of first years, who obviously doesn't know how deadly our fights can get here. The Goons pushed through the crowd and ripped Draco off of Lawrence who was bleeding profusely and started to swell up. Draco's rings did additional damage to his face.

Draco approaches me and asks, "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I reply, "I'm fine, Draco. But you..." The music cut out as we heard, "Move aside!"

Snape pushes through the crowd and saw Lawrence on the floor, unconscious. Snape's gaze went from Lawrence to Draco and I, and he was pissed off. Fucking mental first years, they're officially banned from our parties.
Snape points to a bunch of boys to help bring Lawrence to the infirmary. His eyes return again to Draco and I before saying, "My office... NOW."

I roll my eyes and look at Draco, who's still breathing hard from attacking Lawrence. I grab his hand which brings him back from his zone out, and he kisses my forehead before following Snape to his office.