The feeling is mutual.

DADA was the only class we have this morning, Potions wasn't until this afternoon. So I decided to go back to the dungeons to change into proper clothing.

As I turned the corner that leads me to the dungeons, I bumped into someone which caused them to fall on the floor.

"You fucking bloke! Watch where you're going!" Pansy's eyes were shut at the impact but opened her eyes and saw that she was talking to me.
"Well, if it isn't the Slytherin slut... tell me, how did you swindle Draco's parents into the engagement?!" She cried out as she stood up and fixed her sweater.
I chuckled, "Don't you remember what Mummy told you, Pansy? They're just weren't interested in you." I bumped into her shoulder and I passed by. She grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her, "I'm not done talking to you!"

As much as I would love to make her cry right now, I remembered that I'm going commando and can't risk fighting without Draco's robe exposing my body to everyone. So I simply ripped my arm out of her grip and say, "Well I am. Your voice is giving me a headache."

-

I got to my room, took a shower and changed into my own uniform. I settled with my skirt, used Draco's dress shirt, and used my own tie.

I didn't even know Tori was already here until the bathroom door swung open. "I'm sorry for kicking you out last night. Blaise was just... needy." She tried to hide her smirk.
"Ugh, gross. I don't want to talk about your sexcapades."
She giggled as walked over to her desk, "So how was your night with Draco?"

"I'm not talking about that either." I grabbed my ring necklace and clipped it around my neck. I lifted it up and dropped it behind the dress shirt.

-

On my way to find Draco to go to Potions, I saw him leaning against the wall of the corridor, talking to Pansy. He saw me standing in the distance, his view of me right off the shoulder of Pansy, as he winked in my direction.

I'm about to kill this bitch.
Which one? Maybe both.

I pushed Pansy out of the way to stand in front of Draco. "Are you ready to go?" I cocked my head to the side, and pressed my tongue against the inner walls of my cheek in annoyance.

I heard Pansy scoff as she stood on the side, "Excuse you!"
I ignored her and continued to stare at Draco who was grinning at me, knowing this is the reaction he wanted. He looks at me from head to toe and raises his eyebrows, "You changed clothes." I smirked, "I was getting cold."

Pansy pushed my shoulder which caused me to lean back. I'm shocked at her bravery. "Did you just touch me?"

She crossed her arms, "I was talking to Drakey!" I rolled my eyes, "And now, I'm talking to him. Fiancée beats whore, sorry." I turned my attention back to Draco, when I felt her yank my ponytail.

I turned to her and stepped forward, "You motherfu—"

"Nope, not today." Draco lifted me up and hung me on one of his shoulders."What are you doing?! I was about to crucify her!" I tried to kick and scream but Draco held his grip on me while walking away from Parkinson. "Keeping you out of trouble." Every step he took made my body jump. "In case you've forgotten, I like trouble." I chuckle, "I like you, don't I?"

I held my breath as soon as the words spilled out, I did not just fucking say that out loud to him.

He drops me onto the ground and stared into my eyes, shocked, "What did you just say?"
"Nothing!" I tried to run away from him, but he was quick to grab my arm and pull me into a closet.

He pushed me so my back was against the wall, both of his hands on either side of my head, holding him up as he leans closer to me. "You like me? Did you just confess your feelings?"
Voldemort, kill me now please.

"... Perhaps." That was all I could say at that point. I kept my eyes on my feet as this conversation was making me hella fucking nervous.

I just told Draco that I liked him. Holy fucking bloody hell.

Draco smirks and lifted my chin up so that I can look at him in his eyes, "It's a good thing we're getting married then... cause I like you too."

I sheepishly grin and felt my cheeks turn red in color. Salazar Slytherin, what is he doing to me?!