Betrayal.

They carried Snape into the Great Hall while Draco held me tight, as I was still gathering myself from my hysteric emotional break.

I stayed on the ground, not having the energy to walk to the Great Hall. Draco stayed by my side to comfort me, "Just breathe, darling."

Draco ran his fingers through my hair, pushing it back, "He knows how much you love him."

I sniffle between breaths, "I didn't get to tell him." I try to calm down but my breathing was still out of rhythm. I inhale and exhale very sharply, trying to regulate my breathing.
"Draco... he was the closest thing I had to a father. My own father didn't even feel like my own father. He was my best friend..."

Draco huffs, "And what am I?"

I try to get mad but I couldn't help from giggling, "You're not helping, Draco."

"I made you laugh though." Draco smirks.

I roll my eyes, "...Hardly."

Draco stands up first and held his hand out to help me up on my own two feet. I dusted off my backside and looked to Draco, was held my by my shoulders, "I'm sure he died doing what he wanted to do... protect you."
He wiped the trail of tears from my cheek and intertwined his fingers with mine as he brought me back inside to the Great Hall.

Right outside of the doors, my head began to pound aggressively as I started to hear the voice of Voldemort inside my head:

Bring Harry to me, Joy.

Draco looked at me concerned when he saw that I was in pain, "What?"

"Didn't you hear him?" I look to Draco who only replied with, "Hear who?"

I hear Voldemort's voice again:

To the Forbidden Forest.

He must die. It is time.

I looked to Draco who was still waiting for an answer from me, "Voldemort... he said to bring Harry to the Forbidden Forest."

Hermione and Ron were both nearby as I was talking to Draco, and they immediately stood up to join in on our conversation at the mention of Harry's name.

"We don't know where he is. He went somewhere after—" Hermione trails off and looks to Ron.

"Well... after we saw—" Ron tries to finish Hermione sentence for her but was interrupted once we saw a familiar raven haired boy run down a nearby corridor and straight to us.

"Harry!" Hermione squeals and pulls him into her embrace, "We thought you might've—" Hermione stops once she saw the worrisome look on Harry's face.

"What is it, Harry? What do you know?" She asks.

"There's a reason I can hear them... the horcruxes." Harry starts to explain.

"Horcruxes?" Draco looks to me, "That's what Snape needed help looking for?"
I nod.

Harry continues on, "I think I've known for a while... I think you both have too." He looks to Hermione and myself as we looked at him with sadness in our eyes.

"I didn't—I didn't think it was real," I start to say while gripping onto Draco's hand tighter.

"I-I'll go with you." Hermione begins to whimper. She reaches out her hand but Harry pushes it away. Ron looked devastated at what he's just realized.