Not over it.

I entered DADA class, that's now being taught by Umbitch. I took a seat as close to the door as possible, wanting to always be the first to leave.

I don't want to have to hear her voice any more than I am required to.

Students slowly fall in and take their seats.
A Ravenclaw boy sits next to me and flashes a smile my way. I look at him confused, why the fuck is he sitting next to me? I pay no mind to it after a while. It's not until I heard the screech of his stool and saw his body running down the classroom, taking another seat far away from where we originally were sitting.
Draco smirks at the boy running away before reclaiming the seat that's now available next to me. I roll my eyes, "You didn't have to kick him off. There's lots of other seats available." He smiled, "Good. Then he should have no problem finding another one."

"Good morning children."
"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations, O-W-Ls. Most commonly known as 'OWLs'."

I take a look at the textbook that's been handed out to the class. I flip through the pages and noticed there's no defensive spells printed on here. Seems I'm not the only one who noticed... Hermione noticed too, "There's nothing in here about using defensive spells."
Umbitch turns to look at her, "And why would we need that? We'll learn about them in a secure, risk-free way."

Draco leans over to me to say, "I like her." I scoff, "Who... Umbitch? You're pulling my beard, right?"
Both of our attention gets brought back to the front at the mention of Voldemort. Harry's arguing with the pink toad now.
"Detention, Mr. Potter. See me later, my office."
Draco leaned over to me again, "I really like her." I roll my eyes, "Snog her then if you're so in love!"

-

I'm walking to my next class, when Adrian pulls me to the side. "Where are you off to?"
I motion down the corridor, "Potions with Snape." I look at him, "What about you?" He smiles, "Free period, wanna join me?"
I sigh, "I have to get to class, Adrian." "Alright, I'll see you later then." He heads for the opposite direction of me, and I head for Potions.

Josh Vasquez, a Gryffindor, catches up to me before we get to the classroom. "Hey Deveroux!" Since when did people think it's ok to bother me all the time? I groan, "What?" He takes a step back from me, "Bad morning?" I answer him, "Peachy. Now what do you want?" He runs his fingers through his hair, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me." I look at him puzzled, "We're not allowed to go for another month." He smirks, "I know, just wanted to plan ahead." I stare at him for a few moments before responding, "I'll think about it." I entered the classroom and took my seat.

-

I stretch my legs across the couch in the common room as I enjoy my new book that just came out over the summer. I'm soon joined by Draco, Blaise and the Goons as they all jumped on the other seats around me. Draco pushes my legs off the couch so that he can sit next to me.

"Heard Vazquez asked you out on a date." He stretches his arm around the back side of the couch. I don't look up from my book, "He did." Its quiet for a second before I hear the Goons standing up and walking towards the exit. I glance up at Draco but still don't move my head so he doesn't know I'm looking. I guess he ordered for them to leave just me, him and Blaise.

Millicent Bulstrode comes walking into the common room, and approaches Draco. "Draco, Pansy is looking for you." He scowls at her, "What bloody hell for?" She hasn't a clue so she just shrugs her shoulders.
He sighs deeply before standing up and following Bulstrode out of the room, leaving just Blaise and I.
I finally take my eyes off of my book, "Where's Tori?" Blaise chuckles, "Sleeping." I giggle knowing I should've guessed that. "So, how was your summer, Blaise? I never got to ask you."
"It was fine. My mum and I got to see each other a little more. Still working two jobs, don't know why. We're set for the rest of our lives." He fiddles with his wand. I look at him, "Probably just needs to keep busy. An empty house isn't a very warm feeling." He nods in agreement. It takes him a second before he asks me, "... So you and Pucey?" I immediately go back to reading my book, "I'm not talking about this right now."

"You know I couldn't care less. Malfoy just won't shut up about it." My interest piqued, "Oh really? And why is Draco so consumed by the events of my love life?" He groans, "Seriously Deveroux, how oblivious can you be?" I continue staring at him. He sighs, "Why are you doing this to him?"
I slam my book shut, "He kissed Olivia, Blaise!" He comes to Draco's defense, "... and he apologized for it!" I stand up in frustration, clearly this isn't going to get through either of their heads.
I sternly shout, "Well I'm still allowed to be mad about it!"

I grab my book and go straight to my room.