Christmas Ball.

Christmas was quickly approaching, which meant that the Christmas Ball was happening very soon... it's actually today. Narcissa decided to host the ball on Christmas Eve this year, to be a tad bit more festive.

Narcissa was kind enough to bring both Draco and I shopping for the event, and purchase our outfits for us. I let her know that I could very well pay for my own dress, but she insisted on buying it for me as a thank you gift for loving Draco. I assured her I don't need to be rewarded for that. Loving Draco was easy enough to do.

-

Draco stepped out of the room, so that I could get ready in peace without him bothering me. He keeps staring at me whenever I doll myself up around him and it's so annoying.

I got a fairly simple, A-line, emerald green dress. With long sleeves, of course. There was lace that covered my torso, sleeves and part of my waist, that trickled down to the bottom half of the dress. It cost a fortune, but Narcissa still insisted on paying for it.
I styled a slightly volumized, low bun up do, with two strands curled on each side of my face. My make up slightly smokey, with a nice gloss to match.

Draco was dressed in, of course, a black suit, but more fitting to him as all this other ones are now too big for him. To be "festive", he used an emerald tie to match my dress.

I met him outside in the hallway as he stared at me. "You look...wow." I start to blush, "You look wow yourself." He leans over and kisses my cheek. "Ready to greet some guests?" I nod and he escorts me down the stairs.

-

After helping Narcissa and Draco greet the guests, I grew thirsty and went to grab a drink.

I walked over to the kitchen to fetch myself a drink, when I get tapped on the shoulder. "Joy?"

I turn around and see Snape.

"Isn't this a surprise?" I smile at him,
"Happy Holidays, Uncle Snape." He replies, "To you as well, Joy." I take a sip of water when he asks, "Have you seen your father anywhere?" I furrow my eyebrows, "He's here? I didn't know he was coming."
Snape looks surprised, "You haven't seen him since you left the estate?" I shake my head. "So, he hasn't spoken to you... at all?" I shake my head again, "Nope."

He sighs, "Well, if you happen to see your father tonight, do let him know that I... am looking for him." I nod. "Enjoy yourself tonight, Joy." Snape turns around and walks out of the kitchen.

-

On my way to find Draco, I accidentally bump into someone. I immediately apologize, "Oh goodness, I'm so sorry!"

Ugh, I knew I smelled dog in here.

"Watch where you're going, Deveroux!" Pansy screams. I chuckle, "Malfoy has a better ring to it, doesn't it?" She rolls her eyes, "Don't forget who he came running to when you were out snogging other guys." I scoff, "Pansy, you threw yourself at him even when we weren't on the rocks. You should be ashamed for having no human decency."

She sighs, "Face it, Joy. Draco's gonna realize one day that he deserves better than you. Someone like me." She flips her hair off her shoulder. I place my hand over my heart, "You know, the amount of self-confidence you have with the structure of your face is just... inspiring. It gives hope to all the other dog faces in the world, that they too can feel better about themselves."

Pansy scoffs, "Oh yeah? Well, at least I still have my mum."

My heart began to race. This dress is way to fucking gorgeous to ruin in one fucking night. Pansy chuckles, "Heard your mum left you. Poor, little Deveroux. Guess mum didn't love you enough to stay."

My eyes went black. Fuck the dress.
I'm about to beat this bitch up.

I pounced at her. I pulled her body down to the floor, and straddled her. I grabbed both over her wrist tightly together and I blew punches to her head with the other hand. She tried to scream for help, but I elbowed her mouth and made her teeth cut against her lip, which started to bleed onto her dress.
Each punch got harder as it touches her skin, she began to swell up. I could hear her begging for me to stop. I taunt her, "What was that, Parkinson? I couldn't hear you." She tries to speak again, and I whacked her cheek with every attempt afterwards.

I decided that was enough for now, before I ruin the party.
I quickly grabbed my wand that's strapped to my thigh, and enchant, "Obliviate." She won't remember who did this to her.

-

I find Draco, talking with the Goons in the parlor. "There you are, love." Draco wraps his arm around my waist. He clears his throat which catches the Goons attention. They still won't look at me.
"H-hi Joy." I chuckle, "Hello Crabbe and Goyle. You two look handsome tonight." They look at Draco who sighs and says, "Go ahead."
The two boys finally look at me and say, "You look very pretty." I smile, "Thank you." Draco rolls his eyes at our conversation.

Tori and Blaise runs up to us, "Dude, guess what who we just saw." Draco asks, "Who?" "Pansy's bleeding from the mouth, dazed. Millicent found her by the kitchen." Tori explains. Everyone's eyes immediately went to me. I look at them all, "What?"

Draco raises one eyebrow, "Joy?"
I roll my eyes, "I may or may not have talked to her for a few minutes." They're all still staring at me, "I made sure she forgot who did it to her!" Draco sighs, "Alright. I'll get Dibby to help her." Draco kisses my forehead while going to get Dibby.

Tori pulls me to the side, "So?" I sigh, "She talked about my mother." Tori scoffs, "That bitch! I'll fuck her up myself!" She begins to walk in Pansy's direction. "Oh no, no, no!" I pull her back. "What I did was enough, for one night." I whisper in her ear, "We can wait until we get back to school." Tori laughs and agrees.

I threw my head back in laughter as I know that for the first time in her life, Tori was excited to go to school now. I lift my head back up and saw Father walking right out of my eyesight.

I remembered that Snape was looking for him. I should say hi, at least.

I excuse myself from the group and start to walk in the direction I last seen him.

I catch up to him and touch his shoulder, he flinched at the touch and quickly turned around. He's very jumpy tonight. "Joy," he says. "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was coming tonight."

I take a good look at him, something looks... off. "Father? Are you alright? You don't look well." He touches his face, "Wh-what do you mean?"

'He's stuttering? What the hell is going on?'

"Uncle Snape is looking for you. Let me go get him." I turn around but Father grabs my arm. "NO!" I look at him confused, "I mean, I'll go look for him. Thank you for telling me." He quickly disappears into the crowd in the living room.

That was weird... right?

Always. (A Draco Malfoy Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें