C H A P T E R 1 9

- Present -

- 8.15 pm -

Jungkook's POV

"So, how's your job in BOLDNESS?" I asked her.

"Don't even talk about it, please, it will just ruin the entire mood." Bora said as she chewed on her macaroni.

I chuckled.

"Why, did your boss made fun of you or?"

"He fired me." She said, bluntly.

Well, dang.

There goes my plan to bring BOLDNESS down.

Way to go, Bora! You were my bait and I've lost it now.

"What happened?" I curiously asked her as internally, I really wanted to explode out of anger.

"No clue. He got upset just because I was trying to defend myself from his offensive words. But did he take it the right way? No. Of course not! Why? Because," she made a face, "'I am the boss and you need to respect me'. And what did I do? I went against him because he was insulting me. Hmph. Such a great experience there." She crossed her arms as she leaned back to her chair and looked away from me.

"Mm." I let out.

This is gonna be tough.

I really need to form a plan B real quick.

Think, Jungkook, think.

Ah wait, what if I actually try my luck in asking her if she would want to work for me?

I mean, GOLDEN is definitely a better incorporation compared to that so-called boldy.

Would she accept it?

What if she's suspicious about my intentions?

She won't know, right?

"Jungkook?" Bora called me.

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking about? You look dazed." She leaned forward.

"Nah, it's nothing. Come, let's finish up our dishes and head to the amusement park after this." I told her.

She gasped.

"Amusement park?" She covered her mouth with her slender hands.

"Yup." I winked at her.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much, Jungkook! I've never been there before!" She beamed.

"What? Not even when you're a kid?" I questioned, honestly surprised.

"Nope. But thank you Kookie!" She clapped her hands, excitedly.

I smiled at her as I looked down upon my food, poking it with my fork as I tried investing a plan.

If I get Bora to trust me, she would think that I'm genuine about our friendship.

And with that, she wouldn't actually question the fact that I hire as one of my staff, believing that she would do better in my company with me being her boss.