C H A P T E R 6 7

Taehyung's POV

"This is the fifth time you're asking me this and I'm telling you to just be patient, mister." Bora snarled at me as her eyes were focused on the road in front of her as she was driving my BMW with a speed which I didn't know she could drive at.

She was driving on the speeding lane, folks and that is exactly what worries me. I made sure to check if I had my seatbelt on every thirty minutes as I sat at the passenger seat with slight terror on my face as Bora seemed relaxed while driving with a hand on the steering wheel and another is resting on the inner window frame. 

"I'm just asking you where are we headed to for you to be driving this fast, miss. I need to think of our safety on the road too. Why are we even on the highway? You're seriously deporting me to somewhere on my birthday? What a legendary birthday I have this year." I mumbled as I glanced at her while gripping onto the roof handle with force.

"Just trust me, you brat. Now, I need you to lean back and not block the side mirrors instead of being panicky." She slapped my chest to push me back onto the seat as she looked at the side mirrors before overtaking the car in front of her. "And trust my driving for goodness' sake. This isn't my first time driving on the road or using a car and I'm not even driving that fast!"

"You're using my car, though. It's expensive and it took my years to get this car. Do you even know how many people could afford th-." I helplessly said and I got interrupted with her putting a finger to my lips.

"It's your birthday and you shall be treated as King. So, worry not, your Majesty." She said.

"You know what, wherever you're taking me to, just wake me up by the time we reach there. I'm a little tired from this morning's rude awakening so I'm going to sleep." I replied as I reclined my seat and get into a comfortable sleeping position.

"You better not do anything which would make me contact my insurance agency, Kang Bora." I warned her before she slapped my thigh and 'tsk-ed' at me.

"Go to sleep, Mr. Kim." She grumbled back.

A few minutes later, I dozed off to the sound of soft music playing on the car radio.

- 12 p.m. -

"My baby boy!" I was abruptly shaken from my slumber as I was engulfed into a tight hug from Bora as she began caressing my hair and embraced me as though she's never seen me before.

I was still in a daze as I tried registering whatever that was going on in front of me as I saw three more figures approaching me from a house behind Bora. Bora was standing beside this woman who was hugging me so tightly that my oxygen would be cut off if she hugged me any more longer.

Wait, if Bora is not the one's that hugging me, then who was this woman?

"Happy birthday, my little Taehyungie." The woman pulled away from the embrace and pinched my cheeks while giving me pecks everywhere on my face.

It took me a few seconds before I realized, I was back home in Daegu!

"Mom!" I came out from the car and I wrapped my arms around my mom tightly as I couldn't stop smiling. "Oh my God, I'm finally home." I looked at Bora with a appreciative gaze which she returned me with a warm smile.

"Yeah, thanks to your girlfriend who had planned all this for you a week ago. My son seems to forget about out existence ever since the last meet up. You did not even call us much these days, huh." Mom pulled onto my left ear as I tried to pry her fingers off with much difficulty. 

"Taehyung-ah!" Dad called me with a wide smile on face as he opened his arms, ready for a hug. I successfully freed myself from Mom's pull on my ear and hugged my dad.