C H A P T E R 2 6

Bora's POV

Now what do I do?

"Uh, hey...", I trailed off, looking down at my dress.

"Hey." He greeted back.

Cue crickets.

I looked back at him and only then I noticed he was in a tuxedo.

Woah. He looks amazing.

He looks exactly like the day when I first met him in the convenience store while I bought my ramen.

Except his hair his slicked back this time, exposing his forehead, making him look hotter.

What crap are you saying, Bora?

This man stood you up in the amusement park.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you. You look good too." I return the compliment.

"Were you about to head somewhere?" He asked.

"Some stuffs I gotta help with." I tucked my loose strand of hair behind my ear.

He smiled at me and opened his mouth to say something.

"Look, uh, that day in the amusement park, I couldn't find you after our encounter with the man in the archery booth. What happened?" He asked, concerned.

I was about to open my mouth to reply him when Taehyung's words rang in my head as a siren.

"And what I found out is, Jungkook and she are conspiring against me, which I assume is to bring me and my company down. How? One way, is through you. Haven't you notice why Jungkook is being nice to you all of a sudden?"

"You okay there, Bora?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face.

"When I needed his help to expand my company by collaborating with his company to execute our plan of producing a product together, he became really arrogant and pretended as though he had no idea who I was."

"I-I," C'mon Bora, just chase him out if you can't tell him the truth.

"He really chose pride and fame over our friendship."

"Hello?" His face leaned closer to me.

"Bora, I'm telling you all of these so that you're aware of the fact that the guy who you're crushing on doesn't have any good intentions."

"Get out of here." A husky voice boomed behind Jungkook in the hallway of my apartment.

Jungkook and I turned to look at the source of voice.

However before I could stretch my neck out from the door to see who it was, Taehyung appeared behind Jungkook and gave him a dead glare.

"Ah, it's you." Jungkook turned around to face him.

"Nice to meet you. Now go away. You're not welcome here." Taehyung scowled at him as he pushed past Jungkook to get into my apartment.

And as usual, me being a potato, was just witnessing these two men, claiming authority over my house while I secretly tip-toed my way to the back of the door where I kept my high heels and put them on.

With much difficulty of course because I was basically multitasking at this point.

Wearing a 4-inch red high heels, eavesdropping two men arguing and being ready to stop any physical fight that's bound to break out if these two men couldn't control themselves.

"Why not? You're not a tenant here. You got no right to tell me what to do." Jungkook spat at him as he grabbed Taehyung's arm from entering my house.