C H A P T E R 8

Bora's POV

Fantastic. Amazing. Remarkable. Wonderful. Marvellous.

He made it so obvious that he disliked my hand-made latte.

Like bruh, I know I've made a huge mistake into putting the whole world's sugar into your espresso, but why you've gotta make me so depresso with the way you had to show me that you gotta buy a latte from McDonalds?  You tryna expresso something to me or what? Because I'm definitely not impresso with your actions.

"-ra?"

Huh?

"Bora?  Are you listening to me?" Mr. Kim waved his free hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. Could you please repeat what you've said?" I asked him, while blinking rapidly.

I've succumbed to my inner thoughts about how inconsiderate my boss could be.

I ain't wrong though.

"I asked you if you have been arranging the reports?" He repeats, as he took a sip of latte from the cup he's holding.

First of all, there's no need to show me how bad my manual latte is.

Secondly, if I wasn't sorting the reports out, then what was I doing?  Playing Paper Jenga?  Where if I pull a paper out from the middle of stack, everything collapses? Sounds fun but I need the money.

"I've yet to finish the last stack, Mr. Kim." I answered.

"Very well. Once you're done, you could take your lunch break." He told me, as he walked to this table.

Very wise of him to try getting me completing the reports for him in order for me to eat.

"Oh, and Miss Kang?" He called me.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?"

"If we're alone in the office, which would be a routine for you as you're my secretary and basically we would share the same room to do our work, just call me Taehyung. There's no need to be too formal with me. Don't get me wrong, it's because we're about the same age, therefore I'll be lenient about this matter. However, if we're in public, do address me as Mr. Kim." He requested.

"Okay, Taehyung." Bleh. The name sounds so weird as it rolls out of my tongue, as I was so used addressing him as Mr. Kim.

Taehyung.

Teahyung.

Hyungtae? 

"Bora?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think you're suppose to continue your work?" He asked me.

I realised that as I was practicing on how to pronounce his name, I'd most likely was staring at him while mumbling the names out.

Gosh, I must have look so weird.

"O-oh, um, yes you're right, Taehyung."

I bowed and quickly proceed to the meeting table and finished up the last stack just so that I could have my lunch.

- 2.00 pm -

I was watching an episode of my favourite English drama on my handphone as I was eating my meal.

I then opened Instagram just to see if there's any updates, generally about anyone.

Nothing.

Oh wait. There's something I actually wanted to know.

I proceeded to type Boldness' on my search bar and there were many results.