C H A P T E R 2 9

Bora's POV

Wh-?

Which 'WH' question should I ask?

WHAT is going on?

WHY is he here?

WHERE was he all this while in the party?

WHEN did he appear here?

HOW did I not see him?

Oh crap, does that mean he now knows the fact that I'm teaming up with Chim and Tae to go against him and his side chick?

The way he smirked at us at our table is raising a tonne of questions in my head.

Was he smirking at my dad or my wannabe mom or the man beside my dad or the three of us?

Said man walked up the stage in an elegant manner and held onto the mic with his long, slender fingers.

He cleared his throat and opened his mouth.

"Hello."

"Ohmaigosh, I'm so blessed to be born on this planet." Female guest 1 whispered-shouted.

"He looks so gooooooood." Female guest 2 held her cheeks and jumped in her seat.

"Marry me, papi." Said female guest 3 with heart eyes.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"As the current owner of GOLDEN, I would like to say congratulations to the owners of VEER and HANSONS for your success, now and good luck for your future." Jungkook began.

He then leaned forward towards the rostrum, settling in a more comfortable posture.

"Being in a line where basically every companies you come in contact with, there will be competitions among us all. So, no matter what you do, stand strong on your feet and never give up." He continued.

"Pffft. He basically inherited his father's company and he's talking about strength and patience? Please." Tae rolled his eyes at me.

"I guess he had a few drinks before this. Jungkook has never been this encouraging, especially to newbies." Jimin leaned forward to the table and clasped his hands on it.

I pursed my lips as there's nothing for me to say after all.

"Ah, and since I'm here, I would like to pose a question specially to the owner of BOLDNESS." Jungkook eyed our table.

Everyone turned their head to my table, as the ladies began their fangirl session again when they laid their eyes on Taehyung.

Tae just remained in his seat, and glared at Jungkook.

The two men held the raging eye contact with each other, none wanting to back down.

I think I know where this is going.

Jungkook is definitely going to provoke Taehyung, if not about our conspiracy, it should be due to the encounter at my apartment earlier.

"Kim Taehyung of BOLDNESS, I would like to ask you a question." Ex-crush narrowed his eyes at my boyfie.

Taehyung's POV

He really do be challenging me at the worst time.

The way Jungkook was looking at me is as if he wanted me to turn down the request in front of many other known people here so that I will look like the bad person here.

I smirked internally.

Two can play this game.

I nodded my head briefly, and crossed my arms on my chest as I wait for his question.