C H A P T E R 6 1

Bora's POV

"You're holding a press conference about this news? But isn't it too fast?" I asked Taehyung after both him and Haneul shown me the Jungkook's deposit slip on the 'LHN' file as well as the new controversy about the collaboration between BOLDNESS and GOLDEN.

"What do you mean 'too fast'?" Tae raised a brow at me. "If I didn't address this controversy as soon as possible, BOLDNESS will be heading towards doom, Bora."

"No, I mean you said that you were going to bring up Jungkook's participation in Haneul's accident as you are denying the rumor's to be true. What if Jungkook finds out that you have this 'LHN' file in your laptop instead of his? Don't you think that he's going to claim that you stole this file from him?" I questioned.

"About that, I've already made a copy of the file in my laptop. While you were out, I called Yoongi to help transfer this file back to Jungkook's laptop, and he did. Jungkook had gotten his file by now as we are speaking." Tae replied, whereas my mouth formed a shape 'O' as I understood his explanation.

"I see." I nod slowly as I was a little confused at how Tae was being so calm about this while I was internally nervous for what is going to go down tomorrow at the meeting.

"Do you have everything planned out for tomorrow? Like, what you're suppose to say, reply, presentations?" I inquired.

"Oh, Bora. You have no idea how press conferences are like. Questions, questions and questions. Wait till you see tomorrow. But one thing's for sure," Tae leant against his chair and looked at me, "I need you to be there."

"Me? Of course, I will be there. I'm your secretary after all." I pointed at myself, while Haneul just snickered and Tae gave me a bored look.

"Wow, so I'm just your boss and you're just my secretary. Real professional relationship, huh?" Tae rolled his eyes at me, only then I realized that he was hinting at our relationship. Our real relationship.

"Oh, you want me to be there to support you! Ah, I see, I see." I giggled. "Sure, I will be there to support you and give you all the hype you need."

He laughed. "Great, I will also be calling the board members to join me for tomorrow's conference so," he clapped his hands in a 'deal settled' way, 'we are going to have a big day tomorrow."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Is there anything I should prepare? What time is the conference?" I asked.

"Nothing much, all you got to do is to sit there and look pretty for me while I talk." He smirked while I cringed, "I would most likely hold the conference in the afternoon because conferences in the morning aren't really that interesting, you know what I mean? I just woke up for work and I already have to speak so much to the media, answering questions which are not even relevant sometimes."

"I understand." I nodded again as I looked at Haneul who was already eyeing the cheesecake in the plastic bag in my hands, making me chuckle.

"You want it?" I handed the plastic bag to her, which she grabbed it without wasting a second.

"So, I guess we're ready for tomorrow?" I looked at Tae, he responded with a smile.

"Yup." 

- That night, 10.00 p.m. -

"Ah, Bloom Bloom. What is 4 multiply by 2 equals to?" I asked my puppy while chewing on my pencil in my hand as I was trying to work out a mathematics question on my worksheet on my study desk with the television volume blasting in the background, distracting me.

"Bark!"

"Understood. Thank you." I wrote down the answer 6 at the answer space of the worksheet and headed to the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water. Once I downed the water, quenching my thirst, I headed to the living room to turn off the television. The reason why I even had it on high volume is because I was dozing off on my study desk while completing my homework from college and I needed something to keep me awake, which didn't work.