C H A P T E R 2 0

Bora's POV

I'm on Cloud 999999999.

How on earth do people remain calm during dates?

While I'm here about to bid farewell to planet Earth and blast off to Pluto?

My body is on fire as Jungkook was intertwining my right hand with his as he guided me onto the roller coaster cart.

I couldn't help but to steal a few glances at his side view because ohmaigosh he a snacc.

Oh wait.

Hold on a second.

He's taking me to a...

A roller coaster cart.

A roller coaster.

Roller coaster.

Coaster roller.

Crap.

It's not even an hour ago we had our dinner and he's taking me to a ro-

"Welcome, welcome!", the voice boomed through the speakers which were surronding the roller coaster.

"C'mon, Bora! Let's gooooooo!", the excited papi chullo hollered as he pulled me towards the cart, hurriedly.

"W-wait. Kook we-"

"What? I can't hear you, lalalala," said man cupped his ear with his hands, pretending as if he can't hear me as he continued dragging me to the cart.

"We've just ea-"

"Sorry, whaaaaaaat?"

"Kook, it's not eve-"

"Hello, good sir and ma'am! Do take a seat here as the ride shall begin in less than 20 seconds!", the arcade staff shouted loudly to us, overpowering the booming music coming from the speakers.

Jungkook turned to look and me and gives me the largest grin ever before dragging me to the cart.

And yes, it just have to be the first cart we're sitting in.

Yep.

Say bye bye to your mortal life, Bora.

"It's going to be so fun~", the excited bunny wiggled in his seat as he strapped himself with the cart belt around his hips and grabbed the metal bar in front of us before turning to look at me.

"Haha, yeah. Very fun.", I lazily replied as I did the same with my belt.

I just wanna go home, man.

"As the ride is going to start in 10 seconds, please stay seated and fasten your belts properly. Have a fun ride everyone!".

Jungkook grabs on to my both my eyes and holds it up in front of us as he gives me an evil grin.

"10..." He pushes down my right pinky with his slendee finger.

"9..." My right ring finger.

"8..." My right middle finger which I wanna flip him off so badly with.

"7..." My right index finger.

And he keeps on going until he pushed down the last finger, my left thumb.

And that's when the wheels of the roller coaster moved.

Moved closer to my death.

Being in the first cart, I definitely could not forecast any sudden drops on the track easily as I was in the very front and no carts were ahead of us to give us a short preview of what is happening on the tracks.