I began to tear up again when he let me feel his emotions through our mate bond, and I also let him feel what I was feeling before I said the word that I wanted to say the most.

"Yes."

He grabbed my hand and placed the ring in my finger and I cried from the raw happiness I was feeling. A huge smile was plastered upon his face and he grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up in the air as he stood up.

I yelped when I was high in the air and we laughed lightly as I stared down at him and he looked up at me.

"I love you."

We said at the same time and he lowered me down to his eye level and pulled me closer. Our noses touched and rubbed against each other before we went in for the kiss.

I hooked my arms around his neck as our lips touched and I moved my mouth against his. Our kiss was soft, careful, loving and we couldn't get enough of each other.

The moon and stars gave us their blessings as they looked down upon us. I couldn't believe that I would be engaged to the person I used to hate the most. I guess fate really moves in mysterious ways.

Whenever we were running out of breath, we would pull away for a moment and then kiss again. I loved how I fitted against him, his taste, his scent, everything about him.

I also knew that he loved me with all his heart because he was never afraid to let me feel it or let me hear it. I didn't have to look into our mate bond to know, because he would always show it.

We pulled away after I don't know how long, but our lips were both swollen and my bottom lip was busted due to how hard he sucked it.

A string of saliva formed between us as we pulled away, and we connected our foreheads together.

"Well, they did say third time's a charm." He said breathlessly and chuckled a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked and gave his lips another peck.

He began to walk us back to the cabin before he answered my question.

"The first time I asked you was when you were asleep. I was licking my bite marks on your body and you reassured me that you were fine and you loved it." He answered and I suddenly remembered he said something to me before I fell asleep that time.

"Well, the second time was-"

"A disaster." I cut him off and hid myself in the crook of his neck. He laughed lightly and I couldn't help but be embarrassed.

"I-I mean, I was so surprised when you suddenly proposed that I forgot how to speak." I mumbled and he hummed in understanding. He kissed the side of my head to let me know that it was okay.

I suddenly remembered my parents and I pulled back from his neck to look at him the face.

"Oh my god. When and what should I tell my parents?" I asked him and settled both of my hands on his cheeks.

He looked at me for a moment before he turned his head to the side and smiled. I knew that he was keeping something from me and I was about to ask him what was it, when he suddenly said,

"All of them already knows about this. Well, except for our siblings." He revealed and I gaped at him. It took a minute to process the information and he grinned when he saw my reaction.

"W-W-What? When d-did you-"

"When you were still unconscious, I told my parents that I wanted to marry you."

*Flashback*

Adrian's POV

There were only 3 of us in the room as I stroked Lyle's head as he slept. I looked down at the beauty beside me and marrying him has been on my mind for a while now.