Chapter 3

THIS IS WHAT Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! AAAHHHHHH!! I KNOW I KNOW IM SO GLAD I FINALLY FINISHED THEIR CHILDHOOD CUZ GURL- I WANNA GET INTO THE MAIN THING!!!!✨✨😚😚🙏🙏 SO....... ENJOY 😉😉

Lyle's POV

(Lyle 17 years old ; Present time)

"Lyle!! Wake up! We are going to be late on our flight to Denver!" Mom called out from the kitchen. I groaned in my pillow and reached out for my phone, to check what time it is.

"OH.MY.GOD. MOM! It's literally 4 in the morning! Our flight is what? Like 8?! You have got to be kidding me." I protested and plopped back in my pillow frustratedly.

A knock came from behind the door and it creaked open, revealing Mom and she made her way to the side of my bed pinching my arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I whined, my voice muffled by the pillows.

"Either get up now, or I will soak the bag you so love with coffee." She threatened. I opened one eye and peeked at her. She raised one of her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips.

"You wouldn't dare." I gasped at her.

"Try me." She grinned wickedly. I quickly sat up straight and forced my sleepy limbs to wake up. I ran a hand through my face and blew some hair out.

"You are one scary woman." I shuddered and she hummed in victory, strutting her way outside the room before closing the door.

I opened my phone and sent a message to our group chat.

Lyle : Hey guys, jwu. Or should I say, 'was forced to wake up'. It's literally 4 in the morning here and our flight back to Denver is 8! Ugghhh

Chelsea : Lol! And u were up til' 1. You poor soul. :3

Malcolm : Catch some sleep during your flight. Don't forget to bring a neck pillow.

Lyle : See u guys soon! I'm so excited! Miss you, Love you~

I turned off my phone and made my way to the shower to wash my face and brush my teeth. I fixed my disheveled hair and went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"I see that you're awake." Mom teased before she set a plate for the two of us. I gaped at her statement.

"Who wouldn't be awake when you threatened to soak their baby with coffee?! It's Louis freaking Vuitton!" I grabbed a toast and shoved it in my mouth forcefully.

"Of course I know what it is, I'm the one who bought you that." She said as a matter of factly and flicked my forehead.

"After you finish eating, ready your things and check if there's something missing so you won't forget it here." She added. I nodded my head in response.

"We'll leave in 2 hours so get yourself ready. Don't take too long in the shower all right?" She asked.

"Si Mamma" I made my way upstairs and double checked my packed luggage. I picked out clothes that I'm going to wear for later and decided for a leather short, a white turtleneck, paired with a leather jacket and black boots.

I went inside the shower and took a bath while singing my lungs out with Titanium by Sia. I'm actually a pretty good singer, might I add.

I finished taking a bath and looked at my phone. My eyes widened at the time, It's already 6:00.

Did I really take that long in picking my clothes out and taking a bath?

I quickly got dressed and carried my luggage downstairs. Mom was already standing there and waiting for me. When she saw me, she gave me a 'really?' look. I raised my hands to the side and shrugged, giving her a sheepish smile.