Chapter 9

Trigger Warning (Drunk Sex): Some of you might not like the following scenes so read at your own risk.

Adrian's POV

After those words escaped from his lustful mouth, I slammed my lips vigorously with his while still grabbing on to his hair.

He moved with the same intensity and opened his mouth for me. I slid my tongue inside and explored every inch of it, then I nibbled on his bottom lip and gave it a tug.

A string of saliva formed between us as I pulled back to admire my work, and I wanted more. I wanted to ravish his precious lips and see his face destroyed with pleasure.

I shoved his face into my clothed cock and dragged it to trace the covered length.

"Suck." I commanded him, and he instantly obliged. He trailed his tongue over my jeans following the outline of my dick. He gave the tip more attention and put it in his mouth, while rubbing my length with his fingers. I threw my head back and released a breath at his actions.

He looked up at me while undoing my belt with his hands and my zipper with his teeth. You little fuck.

He pulled my jeans down to my thighs and kissed my cock that was still covered by my boxers.

He finally pulled my boxers down revealing my full throbbing length. It was twitching non stop begging for release.

He looked at it with such hungry eyes and mouth parted open. I grabbed my dick and slapped it on his cheek.

"You like that?" I asked him while trailing it up and down his face. He nodded and licked his lips. His eager eyes that promised pleasure looked at me pleadingly.

"Then you can have it." He enclosed it with both hands and pumped it up and down. He took the tip in his mouth and swirled it with his tongue. I shivered and grabbed his hair with both of my hands.

He licked the sides of my cock, tracing the veins back and forth. He went back to lapping the tip and coating it with his saliva.

He opened his mouth wide and slowly took me in. He bobbed his head up and down until it reached the back of his throat. I groaned and tightened my hold on his hair.

It was only halfway in so I shoved it inside which took him by surprise. He gagged and tears flowed out his eyes but he didn't pull back.

He looked up at me and put his hands on mine encouraging me to take control. Bloody hell

With a groan, I watched as my cock disappeared into his mouth little by little. I moaned as I felt it go down deeper his throat.

"Hnghh-, ackk, Ngh, ack, Nnggh"

He choked repeatedly as I shoved it in and out of his mouth. His face was a mess and I loved it. Hot tears flowed down his cheeks and saliva dripped down his mouth.

Wet sounds and his gagging echoed in the enclosed room, pleasuring my ears.

His face turned red and his hands gripped tighter on mine, so I pulled out for a second to let him catch his breath then thrusted back in again and again.

"Wai-"

I thrusted harder into his mouth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I moved my hips vigorously, mouth fucking him strong and hard.

As I neared my climax, I wrapped my hands around his throat and gave it a squeeze. I thrusted deep and hard as I felt the shape of my cock bulge against my hand. I threw my head back, enjoying how tight he was. He squirmed in my hold, running out of breath.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

I gave one final thrust and I was balls deep inside his mouth, and released my load. I groaned as he swallowed my cum, not spilling a single drop. He licked it clean and I pulled out of his mouth with a "pop" sound.

I let go of his hair and he quickly pulled away, breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. I raised his chin with my thumb and index finger to look at the mess I've made.

I smirked and licked a droplet of tear that escaped from his eye. God, even his tears tasted sweet.

I kissed his jaw down to his neck and he arched it to the side, giving me full access. I licked and nipped at the flesh, and he moaned. He put his hand on the back of my head and urged me to do more. I sucked it hard multiple times on different spots, giving him countless of hickeys.

His neck was bruised just like his plump red lips and what a sight it truly was.

My dick began to harden again but his phone rang from his pocket. He tried to reach for it, but was too weak to lift a finger. I snatched it from his pocket and looked at who was calling.

'Chelsea' was the name on the caller ID. I waited for it to end, and then used his thumb to access the fingerprint on his phone.

It opened successfully and she sent a text, so I replied.

Chelsea : Where the hell are you?! Malcolm is with me now.

Lyle (Adrian): Farthest Bathroom. At the end of the house.

After sending the message, I turned off the phone and put it right back in his pocket.

He looked at me, dazed, drunk, and tired, but still managed to smile. Something inside me turned warm and I thought I heard my heart skip a beat. This is the first time he smiled at me.

"If you knew who I was, you wouldn't be smiling right now." I said and brushed away some hair that fell down his eyes.

"Who knew that you had it in you. Rest, you did good." I laughed and caressed his cheek with my knuckles and he leaned his face into it.

I smiled and was about to kiss him again but I pulled back and frowned. What the fuck am I doing?

I pulled up my boxers and buttoned my pants, then fastened my belt. I turned to him and found him completely asleep, so I opened the door and walked out.

As I stepped out, I saw Malcolm and Chelsea making their way here, pushing through the crowd. They didn't see me so I walked the other way.

When I was far enough, I turned around and saw Malcolm opened the door and He and Chelsea exchanged looks. Malcolm carried Lyle princess style and Chelsea followed behind.

I also left the party and went inside my car. I draped an arm across my eyes and I traced my lips with the other.

It was fun while it lasted.

A/N: THE NEXT UPDATES WILL PROBABLY BE IN A FEW DAYS😭😭 SCHOOL IS KILLING ME! HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND✨🙏 ALL THE LOVE💜💜