Chapter 5

Adrian's POV

Ever since we were little, I felt some kind of pull towards the pretty boy with porcelain doll-like skin, Dirty Blonde hair, and eyes that reminded me of the milky way, due to the purple streaks in his bright blue eyes. It made him pretty. He was already best friends with my younger brother Malcolm (that shithead) and my younger sister Chelsea.

Everyone, even my family loves him because He is kind to those who are kind to him, and he will do everything in his power to protect the people he loves.

Sadly, I'm not one of those people. You want to know why? Because ever since he was little, I bullied him for being gay. Yeah I know, I'm an asshole, we're way past that. I don't know why, but I basked from the attention he was giving me and I mistook the pull towards him. I envied my younger siblings, because when they were with him, they were always having fun. So, I decided to have fun with him. It's a different kind of fun, where he gets hurt and I get to do what I want, but I enjoyed it. Crazy right?

I hurt him in every way possible because he was weak. He doesn't retaliate after everything I've done to him. Our attitudes are polar opposites. He's kind while I'm not. Maybe that's why I always enjoyed bullying him. He always takes the shit I give him, but doesn't throw it back.

I still remembered the day he left for Italy, I had nothing more to do. Everyday and everything was boring. When I reached college, I slept around. That gained me attention, but it wasn't the kind that could satisfy me. Only he could do that. He was my source of entertainment.

Today was the day I waited for, the most. The day he gets back from Italy. Mom and Dad invited them for lunch when they reach home.

I just finished working out and went to change inside the bathroom. I removed my shirt and pants leaving me with my boxers. I didn't notice that the door was now open, so I turned and I saw HIM.

He was wearing a black leather short that makes his legs more smoother and appealing. A white turtleneck, and a black leather jacket that made his body delectable and his purple blue eyes to pop. It seemed that we both ogled at each other.

He was staring at my body like a piece of snack. He traced down from my abs to my bulge and his eyes widened and he gulped. The way he looked at me made my cock twitch and my insides to churn.

He slowly traced up to my face, my jaw and we locked eyes. The second he recognized me, the heat and desire in his eyes turned to disappointment. I got pissed by the sudden turn of his emotions so I asked him.

"What are you looking at? Huh?" I asked him, pissed.

"Nothing worth looking at, Asshole" We both know he lied, because of the way he looked at my ripped body like it was the best snack he will ever have. What shocked me, was that he answered back.

"Then get the fuck out!" I ordered him and he scoffed at my tone.

""Look here Adrian, I don't really get what your problem with me is, but I only came here because I needed to use the bathroom. Next time, lock the door so that people won't walk in on you doing God knows what, and won't have to deal with your empty brain and shitty attitude." After he ranted on me, I instantly turned red with anger and then he slammed the door on my face.

He was no longer the weak kid I knew back then. And that made me angry.
The thought of him defying me, made me angry.

I composed myself and dressed, before going to our dining room to join them.

When I got to the dining room, Lyle immediately noticed me and scanned my clothes. Must be part of being a student of fashion design or some shit.

I sat down and began eating. Dad asked Lyle about their experience in Italy, and talked about going to school here in Denver.

"Yup, just have to get through the attention that I'll be showered with, for being the new transfer student. Hahaha" He faked a laugh and I knew that he was nervous about being the new student, because he'll basically start from scratch.

"Oh come on, you LOVE the attention." Malcolm mocked him and Lyle threw a marshmallow at him. Everyone found it funny, but I just rolled my eyes.

Ever since we were kids, He was always the center of attention wherever he goes. He just pulls people towards him whether they're good or bad.

His face is ethereal, even for a guy with a dick. My mom always fusses over him because he's cute. I admit that he is. I can't say that fucking him over a table while he begs me to stop didn't cross my mind.

But when he defied me earlier? I saw strength and resolve in him and all my fantasies came tumbling down.

I never knew that a little bunny like him will ever know how to fight back.
Well, I just need to show him again who's boss.

I never in my life wanted to prove how dominant I was to someone. My blood as an Alpha awakened at the thought of his submission. He may be a Beta's son, but he's no Alpha. He just made my life more thrilling. I'm glad he's back.

This is the story of the bunny and the wolf. Happy hunting....

A/N : WOAH ALPHA CHILL OUT!! HERE YOU GO GUYS!! ADRIAN'S POV!!🎉🎉🎉