Chapter 25

Lyle's POV

It was five in the morning when my brothers woke me up. They fixed my whole room yesterday and added new furnitures.

"Get dressed. Training starts in 20." Dustin said and pulled me out of bed.

"What should I wear? Oh! I should wear my new shorts-"

My words were cut off when they threw me a set of clothes and I looked at it in utter horror. It was a pair of gray sweatshirt and sweatpants that will ultimately cover your whole body.

"I am not wearing that." I complained and folded my arms across my chest. They raised their brows at me and did the same.

"You are wearing that whether you like it or not. And also, no sex with Adrian until we decide it's fine. I can't believe you fucking claimed him already." Xavier threw me my gray rubber shoes and sulked in the corner.

After Adrian and I got back from our dinner, I told my parents that I accidentally claimed him. They looked at me like I was some child who doesn't know A from B and they were right in terms of Werewolf stuff.

*Flashback*

"WHAT?!" All three of my brothers swarmed me and glared at me.

"Well I didn't know that biting someone means claiming him! Besides, I always bite you guys all the time, I thought it was just the same!" I protested and pouted my lips.

"You are so not gonna have sex with him again!" Dustin said and pointed at Adrian.

"Bringing you to Italy was a bad idea. You have the knowledge of a 7 year old kid." Xavier insulted me and I gasped at him.

"I should've taught you Werewolf biology and history while you were studying with the humans. This is all my fault." Mom blamed herself and sat down at the sofa. All of us turned our heads towards her and Dad hugged her.

"It's not your fault. What's done is done. And Adrian is happy about it, it was going to happen sooner or later." Dad sighed and kissed mom's forehead.

Mom winked at me but I knew that she and I will have a talk later. I hid a smile and gestured ok with my hands.

"You guys are going too fast. I can't believe fucking comes after talking." Jake squinted his eyes at me and I sighed.

That's what happens when you let your body take control Lyle. Haaaa what an idiot.

*End of Flashback*

"If I see you flirting with him while training, you are grounded for a month." Dustin threatened me and I gasped at him.

"What are you my parents?!" I scoffed and glared at all three of them.

"No. We are you're evil brothers. Mwa ha ha ha" Xavier mocked and I kicked him in the stomach. He groaned in pain and Dustin and Xavier hissed.

"Show that in training." Jake wiggled his brows and I giggled. I quickly showered and put on the clothes they gave me. Ugh I look like a blanket.

---

"Holy guacamole." I licked my lips at the sight in front of me. All of the male wolves in our pack was sweaty, shirtless and well built.

"They are not food Lyle. And besides you already have a mate." Jake sighed and shook his head.

"Well.. I can dream can't I? And besides all of them are ho- ho- ho- houses! The houses are so amazing!" I I instantly changed what I was about to say when Adrian walked towards me and blocked my view.