Chapter 43

Lyle's POV

Adrian carried me down the stairs carefully and I was shocked to see that there were also used condoms scattered on the stairs and on the ground.

Events that happened during this week flooded my mind and I hid my face in Adrian's neck. We tried all different kinds of positions to the point that it will put the Kama sutra to shame.

*Flashback*

"I'm thirsty." I said with tiredness after we both came. Sweat dripped down both of our bodies and he opened another pack of condom and put it on.

"Then let's drink." He grabbed both of my arms to wrap it around his neck, and he spread open my legs to put his dick back inside of my entrance.

"Nngghhhh." I whimpered as he pushed all of his length inside. He grabbed both of my legs and settled it on top of his arms as he hoisted me up by my waist.

He stood up and walked us out of the room while he was still inside of me.

"P-Pull it o-out!!" I squirmed but he didn't pay me any attention and continued to walk us downstairs. I screamed Everytime it moved inside of me and Adrian inhaled a sharp breath when I wiggled and clamped around him.

He stopped us halfway down the stairs and looked at me with his changed eyes. He growled and cornered me in the wall then thrusted his hips forward.

"Aagghh!!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I cried when my body started to get hot again.

"M-More! Please!" I begged and sobbed when my body wouldn't let me rest. Adrian whispered soothing words into my ear and kissed my lips before he complied with my request.

Time to time he would pull out completely and ram it balls deep in with a strong force. I cummed everytime he did that and I cried when it reached so deep further.

"I-It feels l-like its g-oing to c-come o-out!" I sank my canines on his neck to lessen the pain and he immediately climaxed. He grunted and threw his head back before he added another mark on my thighs.

His knees started to give out and I mewled when his canines stayed on my thighs as I came.

We fucked on the staircase countless of times and we didn't stop joining our bodies together even though we were both tired. We lost track of time but it didn't matter. We couldn't get enough of each other and the sun would attest to that, because whenever it rises and sets, it would always see us making love to each other.

*End of Flashback.*

I now knew why he blushed when I said I'm thirsty and I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth during my heat.

I remembered all the things that we did on the kitchen, living room, and even the bathroom. The whole cabin was a mess but we had a great time.

"I finally got to fuck you over a table." Adrian snapped me out of my thoughts and kissed my forehead. I chuckled lightly and sighed in relief when he settled me down on the chair.

He made breakfast for the both of us and continued to tidy up the mess that we made. I felt lucky and loved when I looked at him, and my emotions seemed to give what I was thinking because he was suddenly grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Am I husband material now?" He stopped what he was doing to give me a wink and I blushed like a crazy idiot before I turned my attention to the food.

"Agghh. Everywhere hurts. Feed me please?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and pouted my lips because my whole body really hurt. He smiled at me and washed his hands first before spoon feeding me.