Chapter 42

Lyle's POV

I woke up feeling like I was fucked into oblivion. My whole body was in pain and I couldn't feel my ass any longer. I reached a finger in my entrance and I winced in pain just from touching it. I tried to sit up, but a nerve-wracking pain prevented me from doing so.

What?

I looked at my body, and my eyes widened. I was covered with bite marks, and even my arms weren't spared from it.

Woah.

Mate marks take time to heal and it doesn't go away easily. I turned my attention to the room, and it was...a disaster.

The feathers from the insides of the pillows were scattered around the room.

*Flashback*

Adrian was still inside of me as he shifted our positions again. This time, my right leg was on his shoulders while my left leg was pinned down on the bed.

He hugged my right leg and continued his powerful thrusts. The slap of our skins against each other was so loud because he would pull out of me completely before slamming his cock back in.

"AH-AH-AH-AH-NGHH-MPHH-AGH!" I covered my face with the pillows as he hammered me. He suddenly ripped it apart and the fillings of the pillows flew in the air.

He grabbed both of my shoulders and bent down while my leg was still on his shoulder. As he slowly bent down, he hit different angles inside of me and he was so deep that I thrashed beneath him.

"NOO!! T-TOO-DEEPP! AGHH!" I gripped the bedcover with my hands and shook my head from side to side. His wolf came out for a moment and it immediately added another claim on my neck.

I cried out and sobbed as I came. His wolf licked the blood on my neck and licked my tears away. Adrian came back and immediately grabbed my arms to pull me down so that he could reach further inside.

"FFUCKK!!" He roared when I clamped down around him and tightened my entrance. He ruthlessly plowed my wet entrance to get his release and I continued to cry because my whole body was still sensitive for I just came.

*End of Flashback*

The bed was broken.

*Flashback*

"AGHH-AGHH-NGHH-AAHHH-FU-CK" My moans came out vibrated because he pounded my ass without mercy. I cried so hard because it hurt so much but at the same time it felt good.

"Too-fast! I-I can't!" 

He pulled out as he growled and flipped me over so that I was laying on my back. He grabbed both of my thighs and rammed his cock back in and I screamed when he assaulted my insides.

"N-No-Wait! I- NGGHH!" I muffled my screams as he reached deep inside my stomach. I saw his cock bulge against it and my eyes rolled to the back as I came.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" I released my screams and gripped the headboard so hard that it separated from the bed.

*End of Flashback*

The closet broke and fell to the ground.

*Flashback*

After he came, Adrian pulled out the used condom and threw it on the floor, before he opened another one and put it on.

I crawled away from him because his body temperature was so hot that it made me feel like I was going to melt. I grabbed the handle of the closet door for support as I reached the end of the bed.