Chapter 7

Lyle's POV

It's currently 11:00 pm and my parents are asleep. I don't hear any sounds coming from my older brothers' room so I guess they're out cold too.

I quietly opened the door of my room and peeked outside. Once the coast was clear, I carefully walked towards the stairs to get downstairs.

So far so good...

When I reached the last set of stairs, I cheered in my head. I can feel the excitement and nervousness in my body as I tiptoed my way to the entrance of our living room. I scanned the area and it's still clear.

The door is only a couple of meters away from me and I decided to go for a sprint.

But as soon as I stepped out of the corner, all 3 of my brothers emerged out of nowhere and grinned at me.

Oh fuck

"Busted! Haha!" Xavier cheered. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Where do you think you're going little brother?" Jake asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Wearing... What's underneath that coat Lyle?" Dustin asked suspiciously. I internally screamed at how smart and observant he was.

Um party clothes? No. No. You are not saying that!!

"Just casual clothes, you know, it's very very cold outdoors. I was thinking of going out for a while with Chels to visit the new cafe in town." I explained innocently. None of them seemed to buy it, so I added a little drama.

"It's just you know, I'm having a hard time adjusting to things, school, people. I'm back after a long long time, I just wanted to let go and unwind a little." I shrugged sadly and lowered my head. I played with my fingers to make myself vulnerable.

I looked at them and OH MY GOD I SHOULD REALLY ENROLL IN A DRAMA SCHOOL! their eyes softened and walked towards me. They pulled me for a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

"You should've just said so, you know? We thought you were sneaking out to do God knows what" I tensed at Dustin's words and felt a little guilty.

"You can always talk to us little bro, we're here for you all right?" Jake said and pinched my cheeks.

"Come here you!" Xavier locked my head and scratched it with his knuckles. I squirmed in his hold and screamed at him.

All three of them laughed at my futile effort. Then, Xavier finally let go of me and ushered me to go.

"Be home before 2 alright? That's the only time I can give you" Dustin said and I smiled sheepishly at him, knowing I'll be later than that.

I opened the door and I saw Chelsea's car parked right in front of the house.

"Bye Dusty! Bye Jaky! Bye Xavy! I love you three the mostttt!!" I shouted and waved from the outside. They just shook their heads and smiled.

"Oh wait! You dropped something." Jake picked something from the ground and my eyes widened.

Holy shit!!!

"You little!!!!" They shouted altogether and I sprinted and jumped in Chelsea's convertible car.

"Run!! I mean, drive!!" She quickly followed my orders when she saw all 3 of my brothers running towards us.

We were out of reach before they could get to us. I exhaled deeply and removed my coat, revealing my black mesh long sleeves and black fitted pants.

"What in the world did you drop to make them act like that?" She asked and looked at me.

"A fucking condom, Chels" I told her and she started laughing hysterically.

"It's not funny!! I'm so gonna be dead when I come back!! Ugh!" I ran my hand through my face and slapped it lightly.

"The more important question is, How did you get out before all 3 of them went condom crazy?" I gave her a look at the "condom crazy" word.

"The drama club I used to attend at school in Italy paid off." I told her proudly.

"Now that's amazing!" She laughed and stepped on the gas.

---

People were all over the place by the time we got to the party. Some were seated in the grass, some were in the bench and some were in the pool.

We slipped our way inside the house and avoided bumping into people who crowded the entryway. Music was blasting inside. After a couple of struggles, we made it to the kitchen where all the drinks were placed.

"Hey! Malcolm will drive us back, so drink to your heart's content!" Chelsea shouted over the music. I nodded at her and picked a red cup full of booze.

"Praise Malcolm!" I cheered and raised my cup at her.

"Praise Malcolm!" She laughed and clunked mine with her cup.

We moved to the living room and joined the others who were waiting to dance to the song that will be played over the speaker. The music dropped and It was Havana by Camila Cabello.

Chelsea looked at me excitedly knowing that I liked this song. She pulled me towards the dancefloor and made room for me to dance.

All eyes were on me, waiting for my dance. The crowd formed a big circle and I was in the middle of it.

Bring it.

The dj immediately caught up with what's happening and raised the music.

I flicked my fingers with the starting beat of the Music.

I slowly swayed my hips and did a turn. I rolled my body and the audience cheered and whistled instantly. Then I pointed to a guy in the crowd to come, he was hesitant at first but someone pushed him into the dancefloor.

He quickly placed his hands on my hips and we both started swaying to the music. I circled around him and grinded my ass to his groin. The crowd went wild and the guys looked at me with interest.

I ran my hand from my face through my hair and put my arms up while swaying my hips. I slowly trailed it down to my ass and bounced it up and down. I kneeled in the ground rolled my body, then finished it off with a split.

The crowd cheered and jumped in their place. Someone shouted my name, probably a classmate and then the others joined in. They raised their cups for me to take, so I took it and downed all 5 in one go.

"Wwwooo!!" I screamed and they all screamed with me. The party came alive again and the next song played, taki taki by dj snake.

I suddenly felt dizzy, so I told Chelsea that I will just go to the bathroom.

As I shoved my way out of the crowd, I stumbled slightly. I swayed left to right trying to keep my balance and forcing my legs to work with me.

My vision began to drift off and I tripped on something. Before I fell, I saw a familiar set of green eyes staring at me. Then, all of it became fuzzy.

A/N: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN??!! AAAGGHHH!!!SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE COMMENT SECTION ⬇️⬇️