Chapter 33

Lyle's POV

I felt every pain that Adrian was experiencing and I knew that it was only half of what he was going through.

"CHELSEA! LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I growled at her and banged on the door.

"Lyle, calm down." She tried to calm me down and gestured with her hands.

I felt another pang of pain in my neck and it was enough to make me wince.

"GOD!" I screamed with clenched teeth and punched the wall.

"What's happening?!" Chelsea asked with worry and panic, seeing me in pain.

"I-It's not m-me! It's Adrian!" I shouted at her and her eyes widened at what I said.

"Stop linking him. He's going to be-"

"Agghh!" I clutched my left shoulder with a hand and whimpered as I felt the pain in our bond. He's hurt.

"Fuck, Lyle! Stop linking him!" She screamed at me and was panicking outside.

Tears began to pool in my eyes as I felt the pain. If this was only half of what Adrian was going through, then....how can he handle these wounds?

"CHELSEA I WILL BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT!" I screamed at her with all my might and she panicked even more.

"FFUUCKK!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! YOU IDIOT! I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING KEY!" She screamed back at me and gripped her hair with both of her hands.

I kneeled on the ground as I felt another pang of pain in my left shoulder.

"God! His shoulder is going to fucking break!!" I cried and clutched it harder, trying to give strength to him using our bond.

"For the love of God! Lyle stop it!" She began to cry and tried to reach out her hand to me, but I couldn't move from my position.

"I need to feel him Chels. I need to know if he's okay. I NEED HIM!" I sobbed on the ground as I felt another pang of pain in my legs. He's getting weak.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!!!!" Chelsea chanted again and again while pacing back and forth outside.

Another pang of pain in my shoulder made me crawl in the ground. It's fucking broken!!

Adrian please be safe. Baby please be safe.

Chelsea tried to break the door but it was no use. I didn't try to unlink Adrian because I wanted to know if he was still doing okay.

"It stopped." I said breathlessly and wiped the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand.

"You see, I told you he's going to be-"

"AAGHH!!!" A sudden nerve-wracking pain erupted from my right shoulder and I knew his right shoulder was broken in an instant.

I felt him grow weaker and weaker by the second and I couldn't focus on anything but him.

NO! NO! NOOO!!!

I screamed my lungs out and cried as I felt him shift back to his human form. He was starting to lose consciousness.

"HNGGHH!" It felt like something was blocking my airway and my neck was being grabbed with a powerful force. I panicked as I felt him trying to give up and at this point, I begged anyone in order to help him.

Let me help him!! Please! Just please let me help him!! I beg you!

I suddenly felt a large amount of power coming from my wolf and hope filled my soul as it strengthened me.