Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please

Start from the beginning

He opened the markers cap and start writing something on his face....He smiled shyly, he knew Taehyung gonna freaks out, but he wanted to tease his Tae... Taehyung felt something ticlishing against his cheeks... Taehyung mentally smiled understanding what's happened, he heard Jungkook giggling, heavenly sound for Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung opened his eyes, which made Jungkook starlted.. Taehyung gave him unamused blank expressions, Jungkook tried to get off from him and run away but Taehyung hold him my his waist, switching their position...now Jungkook was under Taehyung ( no, clean your mind ), Jungkook was looking so innocent, staring at Taehyung with bambi eyes.

" What were you doing?" Taehyung asked him in blank tone, Sending shervis through Jungkook's body " W-writing" Jungkook said in low voice " On my face?" Jungkook blushed and turn on the other side " Let's see what you have written on my face " Tae...

" What were you doing?" Taehyung asked him in blank tone, Sending shervis through Jungkook's body " W-writing" Jungkook said in low voice " On my face?" Jungkook blushed and turn on the other side " Let's see what you have written on my face " Taehyung said, Jungkook perks up blushing so hard that his face turned red.... Taehyung opened his phone's camera.

" I love you (♡ω♡ ) ~♪"

Taehyung smiled, feeling happy but he was little sad Jungkook didn't said it himself...He turn his head towards Jungkook and saw him already staring at him... Taehyung stare at him for few seconds and then slowly leaned towards him " T-Tae " Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and cleanching Taehyung's shirt tightly... Taehyung chuckled and kissed his head " I can't believe you're the same brave Bun " Jungkook opened his eyes and pouts.

Taehyung was about to kiss Jungkook but " Oops " They turn their head and saw Lisa " Yah! Lisa I'm your boss knock the door at least " Taehyung shouted at Lisa, who was taking pictures of them while squealing " why not enjoy the free Taekook show " Taehyung sighed and saw Jungkook fully turned into a tomato.... Taehyung chuckled and his cuteness.

Jungkook cutely glares at Taehyung and pushed him away, and finally running out of the office... Taehyung gaze fall on Lisa, who was smirking at him.. Taehyung immediately changed his smiley face into serious one, he cleared his throats " isn't my brother adorable?" Lisa asked him in a teasing tone, who looked away " He is! Next Time knock before coming inside the office, I lost my kiss " Taehyung sulk like a kid.

" These pictures are so cute " Lisa squealed looking at their pictures... Taehyung side glance her " Lee Lisa! Back to work!" Lisa rolled her eyes, Taehyung stood up and went to sit on his chair " and send me these pictures " He said to her in a low tone, Lisa starts to laugh...The cold Kim Taehyung changed so much.....

Jimin's POV

Few hours earlier....

I rang the bell of my Yoonji's house, but she didn't open the doors...I rang the bell " dude stop! I'm coming " Why she has to be so cute...She opened the door, and sighed..OH MAN HOLY S- She looks so cute, wearing these pajamas " What do you want?" She asked me in a sleepy tone....I hand her the bowl " Sugar " I said and smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes " Why don't you go to the store instead " I know she is annoyed, just like Yoongi...she hates waking up so early, but I wanted to see her before leaving for my studio " Haw! You don't want to help your neighbor...bad bad bad Yoonji " I said in a fake disspointed tone " Don't you know about helping your Neighbors ?" I asked her making her sigh.

" you said the same thing yesterday Park Jimin! And it's 7am...I remember you told me you hate sugar in your coffee ! " She yelled at me, I got starlted but she remembers what I told her " B-but...I wanted to try this time " I said to her but she folded her arms and glared at me, and by now my bowl was on the ground " Leave before I through you from my balcony Park Jimin " She said in blank tone.

Am I in danger, yes...in grave danger, because my love is glaring at me with dark eyes...I gulped and with little braveness, I sign her to come closer...She frowns but came closer, I peck her making her gasped " I love you!" I shouted and ran to my apartment...I closed the door and start laughing, she's gonna kill me soon.

No one's Pov

Jungkook was continusally glaring at a woman, who was flirting with his husband " You're really handsome in real life too Kim Taehyung " The woman said in a seducing tone, Jungkook folded his arms and rolled his eyes " You know this cake is my personal favorite, I hope you like my cake " Jungkook had Enough...He grabbed Taehyung's hand " I don't like this bakery, let's go " He was about to go but Taehyung didn't moved.

Jungkook turn his head and saw the woman grabbed his Tae's wrist " Alright leaving? Why don't you tell your friend to leave without you " She said biting her lower lip, making Jungkook cringe... Taehyung scoffed " Well old lady, this boy over here is my husband " Jungkook glared at Taehyung " Now you remember " Jungkook said to him in cold tone.

" This boy really have split personality " Taehyung thought to himself and smiled nervously at him... Jungkook dragged him outside the shop " Bun, what about the Cake ?" Taehyung asked him " I can make it myself at Yoonji noon's apartment " Jungkook said continue dragging him.... Taehyung chuckled at his cute angry face.

" They are planning a party for their anniversary madam " The man wearing black suits said to the woman, who was looking at a painting in front of her " Keep an eye on his boy and also prepare everything for the day " She paused for a moment " After all it's my sister in laws brother's anniversary, we have to gift them " She said and smirked.

" Remember, I want that Taehyung's death news on the party " The man bowed and went away " Let's see if you can save your husband this time Kim Jungkook ".....

__________________________
Chapter 45

So basically, I'm emotional...why? Because the way to your heart was 45 chapters long, and I miss that book.

So the story will be going straight from now on, no more delaying 🌚

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰