Chapter 36: "Perfect? It's Freezing."

*Donna*

There was a loud banging on our dorm door.

"Ughh!" Skylar groaned and got up to get it. "Victoria what the hell?"

"Excuse me I've come for Donna." She said, making her way into the room. Skylar rolled her eyes and collapsed back into her bed. I snatched my blankets over my head.

"Good morning lover girl." She smirked, up and ready at 6:30am. For what? I had no clue. She wore thick knit dark yellow leggings, white thigh-high suede heels, and a yellow blouse. She had her hair spiral curled and her makeup looked great even this early. "We need to talk."

"I'm listening." I mumbled.

"Silly Donna. C'mon!" She said, yanking my blankets back. It was so cold. I groaned angrily and threw my hair in a messy bun, slid on sweatpants and a matching hoodie, and my matching Uggs. We walked together to the campus' Starbucks.

"So what is this about?"

"Well for starters Winston sent me. Are you guys together?"

"Wins--wait, huh?" My brain wasn't awake yet. Some information to hit someone with first thing in the morning.

"Are you guys dating?" She asked.

"No, the complete opposite. What did he send you for?" I squinched my face.

"He just told me to get you."

"This early? And you listened? Am I missing someth--"

"Oh lookie, we're here!" She grinned, opening the front door for me. I rubbed my hands together and walked in. Shortly after entering, I saw him. I gave him an angry glare.

"Caio." Victoria snickered on the way out.

"Why the hell would you send someone this early to have me walk somewhere while it's freezing?" I asked in a snippy tone. He motioned toward a seat. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"I would've been able to call you if I had your number." He rolled his eyes. Was he serious?

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"No, have some coffee with me." He said. I sighed impatiently.

"Okay. Okay, sure." I said, tapping the table. "Why are you up so early?"

"This is normal for me. I usually get up at about 5 every morning." He said. "Especially on perfect days like this."

"Perfect? It's freezing."

"You mean warm." He smirked. Not sure what that was supposed to mean. "But it gives me enough time to wakeup, exercise, shower and get some breakfast before classes and all."

"Hm. That's very responsible of you. Me? I like to sleep."

"Ah, tosh. It's just a habit I've had for a long time." He slightly shook his head.