Chapter 28: "Temper, Temper."

~Donna~

*The Same Saturday Night*

All of the Alphas sat in a room together at the sorority house. Victoria had just been announcing updates.

"Now, we are initiating our new sister. Ms. Donna Davis." Victoria announced to everyone. They smiled and clapped. I smiled back. "As everyone has had to do, Donna tonight will have to go into phase one of the initiation process. Donna, you will soon find out said process." She said with a devious smirk. I didn't like the sound of that. "We will have a sleepover here tonight." She added.

°8pm°

"Tomorrow is gym day, so get your rest tonight." Victoria said as she put her hair into a messy bun. We had all changed into matching grey tshirts and light pink shorts that were kept in the sorority house. There were beds and couches all occupied by us all, and shortly enough the lights went out. Until about 6 hours later.

"You guys what the fuck?!" I screeched as I awoke, drenched and dressed in nothing but my underwear and feeling the cold breeze of outside bite at my exposed wet skin. I sat up and saw the mattress I was laying on was in the lake. I screamed repeatedly before I began to hear distant laughter. "You cocksucking bitches!"

"Don't be so cold!" Victoria shouted back amidst her laughter, making fun of how freezing I must be right now. I smiled sarcastically and flipped her off. I took a deep breath and dove into the freezing water. Thank God for so many years of dance and cheer or that swim would've been a struggle for my lungs. I approached the shore and wiped water away from my eyes and got my hair out of my face. They all stood there and laughed upon the dock. I smiled back. To them, it seemed innocent but the intent was malicious. I walked over to Victoria.

"Phase One I presume?" I sighed. She nodded, catching her breath from laughter. I swiftly pushed her back to fall into the lake as she panicked and grabbed Daiza to help pull her up. She ended up pulling Daiza in with her. Everyone cracked up as they both screamed and fell into the water with a splash. They shortly came to the service.

"Oh, Davis. Temper, temper." Victoria said, firmly. I smiled in victory.