Chapter 34: "Weak? I Know."

Chapter 34

*Trenton*

"Well isn't this a surprise?" Donna smirked. Skylar was in shock, as was Derik who was holding her hand.

"I guess this makes us brothers man." I joked at Derik. They all came to sit. I had my arm around Victoria's shoulders. Over the past few weeks we had become really close. She was so open and it was like I could talk about anything for hours with her. She wasn't like most girls who just wanted to fuck all the time and hardly talk about anything or make any kind of connection or friendship. Come to think about it, we haven't made any kind of sexual contact at all outside of kissing. I thought it would be torture, because I mean look at her. My sex drive is high and I'm insanely use to doing it a lot with almost every girl I meet within a day or 2. She also wasn't simple minded, she was actually really smart and had a lot of geeky things about her that she hated but I found it absolutely adorable. A lot of people really mistook her for someone she wasn't.

"A nice surprise." Skylar said uncomfortably. I cleared my throat.

"What's the problem?" Iris asked. Dad looked around awkwardly.

"Uh, Donna and I are room mates." She said. Her mother grinned.

"Oh, isn't that wonderful?" Iris said. A waiter came around with menu's as well all placed our orders.

"You guys, this is Iris and her daughter Skylar and Miles." Dad said. "You guys this is Donna, Trenton, and Kalani." Kalani giggled in her high chair.

"I'm Victoria." She introduced herself with a smile. I couldn't help but grin at her. Dad chuckled at me and I gave him a stern face.

"You guys know Derik, and that is my brother's girlfriend Malaiyah." Skylar announced. Dad's head quickly turned toward her as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Donna asked.

"Pardon me, Malaiyah?" Dad said. Malaiyah looked at him, innocently. He looked at her for a second until they both grinned.

"No way!" Malaiyah happily shouted. They quickly got up and hugged each other with Dad picking her up off of the ground and spinning her. Donna and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"How have you been?! You've grown up so much!" Dad laughed.

"I've been okay. You're getting old, old man. I didn't know you went off and had kids, good for you!" She said happily.

"Okay what are we missing here?" I called to him. Everyone agreed. They sat back at the table.

"Kids, do you remember me telling you about my dude I grew up with, Calvin? He passed a bit after high school."

"Yeah we remember." Donna and I nodded.

"This is his little sister." He said. We both grinned at her. "She's pretty much like my little sister."

"After this long I'm still a little sister to you?" She said happily. Dad nodded.

"That's so sweet." Iris grinned. We proceeded with lunch, majority of the time we all got pretty well acquainted and Dad constantly asking Malaiyah how everything in her life was going. About an hour or 2 after we ate and talked we all went to the beach. The weather was perfect.