Chapter 25: "Fuck Her."

Chapter 25

*Kyjuan*

I pulled into the driveway to Kierra's house and parked before turning my car off. Her and Ruby have been going through it a lot lately since that night Kierra came home after being out all night drunk. I wasn't sure what it was, but she has been acting really strange ever since that day.

I took a hot shower and put on my tan sweat pants, white Nike AF1s and a white t-shirt. I then went back out to get something small to grub on. I had been deciding to get out more lately outside of work so my mind wouldn't slip into it's depressing mindset. I still thought about Symphony nonstop.

I placed my order and sat at a table far in the back of the room. I couldn't stop thinking of her beautiful smile, her eyes, her voice, her soft touch....

My chest ached. How I missed to just hear her voice,  feel her full, soft lips.

"Holy shit!" A male voice said from the entrance of the store. What the hell? I thought. I looked over to see the man staring at me with a knowing smile. "Kyjuan?"

"Yeah? Do I know you?" I asked as he made his way toward me.

"Caleb." He said, outstretching his arms. Caleb? I went through my brain trying to figure it out.

"Caleb..." I mumbled. Then a light came on. Prison. "Caleb! What's been goin' on?" I grinned and brought him into a hug.

"Nothing much man, staying out of bullshit. I'm here for my cousin's little get together though. He wanted me to get him some food. How are you and the family?"

"Alright I guess, we're not really much of a family I don't think. Me and the lady broke up." I admitted.

"So move on. We're having a hotel pool party tonight and there will be so many sexy horny bitches there dude. Come get in on it." He said.

"Nah man I can't." I shrugged.

"Why not? You're gonna stick onto some girl that I'm sure is over you by now?"

"How do you know she's over me?"

"By how miserable you've looked since I laid my eyes on you. Has she contacted you at all since the break up?" He asked.

"Not at all."

"Oh yeah she's done. 90% chance she's already fucked." He said as the server came with my food. He also took Caleb's order. My stomach turned at the thought of someone else sleeping with Symphony. She wouldn't do that...would she? "Anyway, we're 7 doors down to the right from the door of the restaurant as you exit." He yawned. "Arrive around 10pm, we should be at the hotel around midnight drunk off of our asses." He smiled mischievously.

*10:17pm*

Ruby agreed to keep Kalani for the night. I hoped this was the right door. I gave it 4 swift knocks and of course, a drunken Caleb opens the door with a wide grin.

"Glad you could make it. Come in." He smiled, moving over to let me in. I came in and I was greeted by another guy with a drink. "This is my cousin Chance."

"And you are?" Chance said, handing me a purple looking drink.

"Kyjuan." I said, taking a swig of the drink. It was alcoholic but sweet. He smirked.