Chapter 11: "Hopefully I Was Able To Help"

~Trenton~
°Saturday, The Next Day°

I dried my forehead with my hand towel after leaving the gym and getting my things out of the locker room. It was early, about 8am. I'd jogged and did just about every other workout and now I was about to leave for breakfast.
I put my headphones in and went to my dorm. I took a long and hot shower and put on a fresh outfit then dried and combed my hair out. I put my wallet in my pocket and straightened up my side of the dorm. I then left and locked the door behind me.
I drove to a nearby cafe and sat in a booth way in the back of the restaurant and began to look through the menu before deciding to get 2 sausage egg and cheese biscuits with a side of 2 hash brown patties and orange juice. I turned my music all the way up inside my headphones and felt the music. Before I knew it, my food was there with steam coming from it. I took my headphones out and tucked them into my t-shirt and sprinkled salt and pepper on my eggs. There was a light sizzle, and it all looked so good. My stomach grumbled louder.
I began to eat while scrolling through my phone. It vibrated.

Alex: We need to talk.

I squinted and tried to think hard on what she could possibly be wanting to talk about.

Me: About?

Alex: We'll discuss it. I'll be there in 30.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket and proceeded to finish eating. After I downed my orange juice, I paid the check and stood to leave, putting my card back into my wallet.
"So now I guess you're just stalking, right?" A feminine voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Victoria standing there with the other 6 alpha female members wearing matching letterman jackets. They all talked amongst each other.
"No I uh, honestly didn't know you were here. I was just doing my morning routine." I said, trying not to look too low at her round cleavage protruding from the top of her shirt. Her hair was straightened and perfectly trimmed.
"Oh, I see. We're doing our morning routine as well. But, I have to get going. Later." She said and turned and walked off before I could respond. My eyes trailed her bouncing assets as she walked.
"Hey Trent." Daiza said flirtily and winked at me while running her hand down my arm as she walked by. I exhaled quickly and left. Damn, Victoria is so fucking hot.
I put my ear buds back in and headed to my dorm. A couple of seconds after I got there and shut behind me, there was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Alexandria standing there. I opened the door. She quickly walked in and I shut the door behind her.
"What's up?" I squinted, watching her sit on my bed.
"You tell me. Nadia explained you guy's fling in so much detail, was it nice?" She asked.
"I mean... yeah it was." I shrugged honestly. She scoffed.
"Of course." She mumbled.
"Is that all you wanted to come by for?" I asked.
"Partially." She said, putting some of her hair behind her ear. Her hair was silky looking and dark, and reached the bottom of her back. She wore a red tube top and matching sweatpants and sandals.
"Well what's the other part?" I asked, going into the mini fridge and grabbing a bottle of water and a cereal bar and collapsing on the beanbags by the television and loading up 2k on my Xbox.
"I wanted to make sure you knew how fucked up this was." She said.
"How fucked up what was?"
"Us, from the start." She stood by me.
"Oh. Well I mean... if that's how you feel well then that's just how you feel, Lex. I don't disagree on an honest note." I said.
"I understand. It just caught me a bit off guard because she's my roommate, you know?" She sighed. My eyes trailed to her jiggling cleavage as she spoke and I didn't manage to catch the last of what he said. "Hey!" She snapped in front of me. I looked up at her. "This was the other reason. You are such a dick brain and a fucking horn dog do you ever think of anything but sex?!" She rolled her eyes. I wasn't even sure about the answer to that question but she looked so damn sexy when she yelled at me. I wasn't all too worried about the past, just here and now.
"I don't know, but is that really all I am?" I asked.
"No, that's nowhere close to all of it. You're a fucking hypersexual asshole!" She yelled. My dick pressed hard against the front of my pants. Her eyes were filled with fury and I couldn't unsee my cum dripping down her face.
"Yeah?" I asked, unamused.
"Yes! Was she better?!" She asked. I was wordless. I just stared at her. "Answer the damn question." She pulled the top of her shirt down, exposing her bare titties and pierced nipples.
"Uh.. I wouldn't know. We haven't done anything in a while." I said, staring at her titties. She grabbed them and began to massage them. "The real question is how bad do you want that answer?"
"You know what they say," She said softly and stood in front of me. She slid down her sweatpants and took off her tube top. All she wore were red lace thongs. "Curiosity killed the cat." She smirked and licked her lips. My dick poked out from being so hard. She laid on top of me and began to make out with me and rub her hand over my hard on. I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and smacked them hard.
"You're such a no good shit that just fucks anything that walks." She spat and grabbed my hair. I bit my lip.
"Oh, does that fucking bother you?" I asked calmly.
"Just a bit." She said, squeezing my dick and undoing my pants. She took it out and began to suck it. I laid my head back feeling her warm, soft, and wet mouth slide all over me. I pulled her onto the bed and pulled her thongs off and tossed them onto the floor. She pulled my shirt from over my head and ran her hands down my torso. Her hourglass slim thick body laid sprawled out across the bed. I ran my hands across it. I then slid my tip down her clit and slowly pushed myself in. She gripped my arms tightly as I shoved the rest in and began to fuck her in a moderate pace. She moaned and bit her lip.
"It feels even better than I remember." She moaned. I began to gradually go deeper, slowly making her moan louder and louder. I grabbed her titties and bit my lip and went harder and faster.
"Trent, it feels so good I'm gonna cum." She said as her voice shook. I felt her tightening around my dick and I began to fuck her mercilessly. She screamed and clawed my back. I felt her juices begin to coat my dick and drip from her pussy. I pulled out and flipped her over, spreading her legs and making her arch her back. Her ass stood tall and waited for me to pound her. I got behind her and slid my dick inside her and began to break her back in.
"Trenton, fuck!" She moaned. I grunted and smacked her ass as I jiggled. I secured a grip on her hips and held it in one spot and fucked it hard and fast, making her scream louder and squirt. I began to breath harder and moan deeply, cumming a bit before pulling out and cumming on her ass. I sighed as the last bit squirted on her.
"Whew, shit." I sighed and wiped my forehead. She used a towel and wiped the cum off of her ass and got back dressed.
"Again, I'm sorry you feel the way you do but hopefully I was able to help." I winked and got back on my game. She hid a smile and grabbed her things.