Chapter 12: "You Could've Stopped This!"

~Angelique~
°The Same Evening°

"It'll be fine, trust me." Trenton reassured me as we sat in a park on the sunniest, but not the warmest day of the week.
"I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even show." I said sadly.
"She will." Kyjuan said. Only Trent and Kyjuan were with me, Symphony was at the house with Kalani and we waited in a local park for Donna to show.
"Possibly." I mumbled. He glanced at me quickly, then looked away. About 10 minutes later she showed. She pulled up in her all red car and parked, walking over with her purse in her hand. She wore dark brown sunglasses, a white crop top t-shirt, light blue jeans, and white Keds. She sat at the table with us.
"So uh... hey." She said.
"Hi." I replied, surprised that she just got right to it.
"So. What am I here for?"
"Because we need to talk, Donna."
"About what? About how for the longest time now you've just pushed me to the side and now you think it's suitable to pop up at my functions like everything is just fine? You could've stopped this!"
"It was a start! How else would I have come to you?" I asked. She shrugged.
"Tell me really. What's your agenda? Why do you all of a sudden come around?" Donna rolled her eyes and squinted. My breath caught.
"Donna I--"
"It's not important, alright? What matters is that she's trying." Kyjuan said. I exhaled deeply.
"What about when I tried?" She asked.
"Every time you tried and I ignored it I apologize for, Donna. You have to understand, baby." I sighed.
"Yeah. I do. Are we done here?" She sighed. Kyjuan rolled his eyes and nodded slightly. She smiled and walked off to her car and pulled away. I put my face in my palms.
"Uh, Trent? I'll meet you by the car. Will you give us a minute?" He asked. Trent nodded and walked toward the car. Kyjuan put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't stress, okay? She'll come around. She's just like me. Stubborn as hell." He said. I nodded and exhaled deeply, dropping my hands. "Shall we?" He motioned toward the car. I nodded and followed him.
"Dad? I'm gonna head to the campus, it's almost time for practice. Tell Mom I said I love her." He said with the drivers door of his car open. He started the car. Kyjuan gave him a hug and they pounded fists. Trent shut the door and pulled off.
He got into the driver's side of his car and I got into the passengers. He quickly pulled out of the parking lot.
"She's so much like you sometimes, it's ridiculous." I chuckled.
"Oh trust me, I know." He chuckled. It was kind of an awkward and silent ride to his house. I noticed he kept glancing at my exposed thighs during the drive.
"Hey you guys! How'd everything go?" Symphony greeted us as we walked in. She had Kalani sprawled out on her lap and bounced her to sleep.
"Could've gone better." I sighed.
"Oh no, she's still upset?" She said sadly.
"Yeah. She'll come through though." Kyjuan said, putting his keys on the coffee table. I went into my temporary bedroom and put on something loose and comfortable, like a tank top and shorts. I slid on my slippers and put my heap of curls in a messy bun even though it was 3 in the afternoon.
I went into the kitchen and made a coffee and grabbed a small pack of crackers. Kyjuan and Symphony were nowhere to be found and Kalani was in her bedroom asleep. I went back into my room and sat the coffee on the night stand by the bed. I grabbed a laptop that was on a desk with a chair to it near the closet and sat on the bed to use it. I turned the TV on and switched the channel to Lifetime and job hunted.
About 10 minutes later I heard what started as faint thumping. Then it proceeded to get louder and louder. I looked up from the screen and stared into space. Should I knock on the door and ask them to quiet down? Pfft. Nope. I already knew how Kyjuan was, and being quiet wasn't his thing. I began to really think about how Kyjuan was... muscular.. strong.. intimidating...big. I sighed and turned the TV up a bit, which didn't help at all. I began to hear grunts and moans that made it hard to focus on my applications. I began to grow jealous. I couldn't recall if I'd ever made him sound like that. Now I really couldn't focus.
I stood and put my ear to the wall. The wall the thumping came from was to the right of the bed, which made me assume that was where the head of their bed was.
I put my hand against the wall and felt the wall shake and vibrate. I inhaled sharply and caught a quick flashback of our headboard hitting the wall and how hard he'd be pounding inside me, and how intense the feeling was when it coursed through my veins. I bit my lip softly as I heard the soft moaning coming from the other side of the wall. I pressed my ear against it, and I heard them speaking to each other.
"Deeper, daddy." Symphony moaned. Kyjuan groaned unsteadily. "You better not cum yet, I'm far from done with you." She moaned a little louder. Kyjuan's groaning became louder as well.
"Fuuuckkk," he moaned and began to pound her harder. She was almost screaming and there was a squishy noise with every stroke.
"Oh gosh, yes!" She screamed as he went faster. I bit my lip hard after hearing him groan more and speak more. I locked the room's door and pulled my shorts off. I sat on the floor by the wall, legs spread. I began to rub, flick, and finger my pleasure center to the sound of his voice through the wall with one hand and covered my mouth with the other.
He groaned fiercely and pounded hard, making a very loud knocking noise on the wall, making me remember his long and thick length inside me. I grew wetter and hornier as I remembered the pain of him stretching me every time he went inside. How his lips felt on my neck and nipples, how his soft, long tongue felt when it swiveled over my pussy.
"You're not going anywhere, don't pull away." His deep voice mumbled. My eyes rolled back as I rubbed myself faster. "Mm, that's right. Fucking take it."
I let a moan slip my lips as I breathed harder and remembered how his bare, soft, and warm body felt on mine. How his curly hair, which dropped down past his ears at the time, felt brushing against my skin.
"You're gonna cum for me?" He asked sweetly. Oh dear God, yes I am. "Cum for me baby. All over daddy's hard... long--" his speaking was interrupted by her scream. Ohhh geez. My hand clenched hard over my mouth as my eyebrows furrowed and my breathing became heavy.
Kyjuan's moans became more and more unstable and pushed me closer and closer to the edge. He pounded faster and faster and groaned louder and louder.
"Ugghhh I'm gonna fill you all the way up." He panted. "You like filling?" Lord knows I do.
"Yes! Fill me please!" Symphony yelled, sending him and I over the edge. His moans were so sexy and intense it caused me to orgasm and squirt all in between my thighs. I caught my breath and cleaned myself up. I put my shorts back on and unlocked the door, getting back to my job searching while trying to ignore my thoughts about him.